4

*time skip end of school*

Kyle's pov

I sat on my couch with ike. I heard the front door open and i saw my parents walking in.

"Hi mom hi dad" i said as i walked to them. "Hi kyle" my parents said. "Do i need to help you two with anything?" i asked. "No but! Sharon asked me if we wanted to go camping with them just like old times and so you and stan can hang out some more because you two are very busy with school. So we're going Wednesday after school till sunday since you've got 2 days off. Oh and you can't say no cause i already said yes" my mom said smiling.

I blushed when i heard that stan's also coming but then i remembered the last time i was alone with him and that didn't end good. I think that stan wants to be friends again i don't know cause today he was so nice to me or maybe I'm just being really delusional.

Stan's pov

I walked home and opened the front door. My parents were on the couch watching tv. I signed loud enough for my parents to hear. "Oh hi stan" my dad said. " hi dad hi mom" i said with a smile. "How was school hun" my mom asked.

"Fine me and kyle had fun you know" i said smiling. I was lying cause we only talked to eachother and kyle seemed like he didn't care at all about what i said.

"Good and on Wednesday after school we're going camping with the broflovski's just like old times you know and i think that you and kyle should hang out again since you two boys are too busy with school i think that this'll be perfect" my mom said.

I froze. 5 days long with kyle that's not gonna end good i think kyle is gonna kill me like actually kill me. I smiled at my mom and ran to my room. Shit.

*time skip to Wednesday*

Kyle's pov

I packed my bag for camping today. I didn't want to go camping with stan and his family. His family sucks especially stan. I signed. I was done packing my bag and i ran downstairs to eat breakfast. I packed my bag and put on my shoes and my jacket and walked to the bus stop. I didn't saw stan at the bus stop today i was actually happy cause we argued again yesterday.

*flashback from yesterday*

"DUDE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOUR PARENTS INVITE ME AND MY FAMILY TO GO CAMPING HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM OUR FIGHT I SAID I DON'T EVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE" i screamed at stan.

He looked hurt. "It- it wasn't my fault MY parents said that we're going camping" he said calmly.

"YOU COULD'VE JUST SAY NO OR LIKE THAT I'M SICK OR SOMETHING BUT NO YOU COULDN'T THINK STRAIGHT SO YOU JUST AGREED AND NOW I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE CAUSE MY PARENTS WOULDN'T THAT I'M" i screamed sounding angrier by the word.

His eyes started watering. "I-it's my f-fault i know everything is my fault I'm sorry" he said. His voice cracked. I froze at him running away from me. Had i made him sad? I never saw stan break like that? Does he like me? Too many questions were in my head.

*end of flashback*

I saw kenny walking towars me with butters in his arm. He smiled at me and said hi. I smiled back and said hi too. We started talking for a bit and then we saw the bus show up. Cartman wasn't at the bus stop today i think he's sick. I put in my earbuds and started listening to tv girl.

I arrived at school and walked to my locker. I saw stan standing at his locker he looked sad and really tired i didn't care tho everything is his fault.

He walked away from his locker and i started walking towars mine. I opened it and got my books. I had my first period with kenny butters and cartman. It was science. I started walking towards the classroom when i saw wendy and stan talking. I kinda heard them so it isn't eavesdropping.

"Come on just say sorry to him today or somewhere in the weekend he likes you to. You have a chance with him just don't be so stupid to mess it up again" wendy said.

Wait stan's gay isn't he homophobic. That's when i remembered monday when he winked at me while he said that his crush maybe isn't a boy. Does he really have a crush on me? I felt my stomach filling with butterflies. I started blushing uncontrollably.

I walked in the classroom and i sat next to cartman. I didn't want to sit next to him but he isn't that mean anymore he's much more calm now i think it's because he was at a special school for people like him and had special therapy.

*time skip end of the day*

After school i walked to my locker and packed my bag. Stan waited at me at his locker. "Why are you waiting for me it's not like you care about me" i said irritated. He stared at me and walked away from me.

I signed and walked out of school. I was at my house and opened the front door. "Kyle get your bag we're going to stan's" my mom said. "Yeah just gimme a minute" i said as i ran up the stairs. I got my bag and looked in the mirror i looked like shit but who cares. I ran downstairs and got in the car. I put in a earbud and started listening to alphabet boy by Melanie martinez.

Author's note

970 words. Sorry i love melanie. I have a obsession with tv girl twice (g)i-dle too😭. They're going camping what will will happen thats a greag question. I'm gonna sleep now cause i have school tomorrow. 2 weeks left from school and I'm not happy bout it. Friday i have my school trip and I'm so excited.
- buh bye see ya'll tum