6

Kyle's pov

I stood on the ground filled with leaves as i waited for everyone to step out of the car and get all their stuff.

* Time skip: all the tents are set up, and it's almost night time by now*

"So who am i sharing a tent with?" I asked. I already knew it was stan it's obvious.

"Stan and you are gonna share a tent" stan's dad said. I nodded and took my stuff to the tent.

* Another time, skip😭 they are going to sleep now*

I signed loudly as i lay in bed. "Ky, i have a question." stan asked me

"What is it?" I asked. "Well, why don't you have a car when we were 14 you always said that you'll get a car when you'll be 16" he
said.

I signed deeply. "I don't know i guess i just grew out of it and knew there's other good things in live then a stupid car and i really need to focus on school these years so if i get in a accident.. well, that's bad for my school" i said.

He chuckled. "You know that can sound really dumb cause it sounds like you only care 'bout school" he said. I smiled. "You know stan I'm sorry for how i acted the last few years. You were suffering and depressed and i just didn't help you. i only had fights with you cause you were homophobic and i was in denial. " i said. "Wait, you're gay?" stan asked

"Yes... yes, i am... why?" I said. "Nothing... i-i think I'm.... also gay, " he said. "I know i heard you and wendy talk 'bout the boy you like" i said.

"WAIT.. you were eavesdropping on me, goddammit, " stan said. He laughed at me. It felt so 6 like old times.

Stan took his hand in mine. "Friends?" He asked me. I think for a minute. "Friends!" I said with a big smile. We hugged each other.

"We should probably sleep it's late" i said. "Yeah.. we should" stan said.

I closed my eyes.

I couldn't sleep. "Goddammit, just let me sleep." i mumbled under my breath.

"What's up dude why aren't you sleeping?" Stan asked me.

"Nothing, it's just hot" i said.

"No, something's wrong. i feel it. You can just say it, you know?
" he said. I signed.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and started rubbing it. I felt myself blush intensly.

"Is this okay.. do you know if you can... can uhm sleep now?" he asked me. I nodded my head and dozed off on a deep sleep.

Author's note

Again, a short chapter total of 437 words. I'm rlly tired and i have pe tum😭. Today i danced queencard with my bestf in public and it went quite good but we fuckep up some times.
-buh bye