8

Kyle's pov

I dragged stan to a place where i didn't see a lot of people.

I was lying when i said that i knew a place that was private.

I saw a place where literally no one was.

"You know i was kidding, right? With that, i wanted to make out with you" i laughed. That was a massive lie. i do want to make out with stan so bad, but i know he was joking too.

"Okay, but.... i wasn't so who cares" stan said, grinning.

My heart skipped a beat when he said that.

Stan pinned me against a wall and started grinning and blushing more and more.

"You know i think it's funny cause just 2 days ago we hated each other but now you just pinned me against a wall and you want to-" i got cut of mid sentence cause stan pressed his lips against mine.

Stan's pov

I cut kyle of mid sentence by pressing my lips against his.

I knew it was a big mistake cause Kyle doesn't like me, but by surprise, he actually kissed me back.

It felt so good to kiss kyle. He had such soft lips.

He started leaning in more and kissing harder.

I put my hands against his waist and did my hands underneath his shirt.

His body twitched by my sudden touch. It was so cute, tho.

I was about to kiss Kyle's neck when me and kyle heard ike and firkle laughing at us.

"Hahah, i knew that Kyle's gay for stan" ike said.

Kyle turned red. (As red as his hair🤭)

A/N

SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG, BUT I HAVE MORE IDEAS FOR A NEW STORY I'M SORRY. and this was bad anyway. I'm not gonna do any smut, btw🤭🤭.

Imma write all summer break cause tum is my last day.

Im gunna write a new story now, so byeeeee

269 words btw🫶🫶