𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏-

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                                           ───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                                           ───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

📍Your house, 9:30 P.M

𝓘t was a sunday evening, and i just finished gaming.
I really like playing games, especially [Favorite game].
I like to play it with my friends from my primary school, Kenma and Kuroo.
Sometimes we even play it with Akaashi and Bokuto.

I decided to go outside for a bit, so i'll be tired when i get back home, and ill get a good sleep, since tomorrow is my first day of highschool.
I'll be joining the Karasuno-High, sadly not the same where my friends Kenma and Kuroo are, but i'll be fine i guess.

I was walking trough the empty streets, illuminated by some street lights. 
The wind made my hair messy, it was not to cold outside and not to hot, it was just perfect.
Lost in tought, i was walking to my favorite store.

Arrived at the 7/11, i  grabbed some ramen, and ofcourse payed for them,afterwards  putting some boiling water in them.
I exited the store, went to a random bench, sat down and started to eat my ramen.
I was scrolling on my phone when suddenly someone sits next to me, i look up and see a boy, who looks just as old as me, wearing a grey sweatpants, a black hoodie and some sneakers.

I checked his features for a minute, and i had to admit that he's not that bad looking, he's actually quite handsome.

He has blue eyes, the color of blueberries, black-blueish hair, which covers his forhead, and he looked tall. I'd say about 1.80 m/ 5'10 tall.
He didn't bother looking at me, or saying anything to me, at all.
He was staring at the sky which was covered with clouds and multiple stars, they were very bright.
When i was finished, i looked at him and smiled, he looked mesmirized by the stars, it looked adorable.

He suddenly started at me and i blushed a bit.

,,Whats your name?'', he asked after sometime just staring at eachother.
,,My name is Y/N L/N, call me Y/N tho. What 'bout you?'', i answered, still looking at his beautiful eyes.
,,Nice to meet you, Y/N. My name is Kaygeyama Tobio.'', he replied and stood up, before he left, he gave me a piece of paper.

I opened it, and there was nothing other on it then his number.

-Amy.
-405 Words <3
(˃ ᵕ ˂ )