𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗-

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                                                                                                                                         ───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                                                                                        ───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

📍 your house, 6 am
It was finally friday.
We had so many tests this week, so i'm pretty happy that i'm finally free, well atleast for two days.
I put my schooluniform on as usual, and just did my hair.
My bagpack was already packed, so i just took it and went outside, where i met tobio.

,,Goodmorning! How did you sleep?'', i asked the boy infront of me, while giving him a small smile.
,,Good what bout you?'', he asked me back.
,,Good aswell, thanks for asking'', i answered and took his hand, so we wouldn't be late for school.

I loved holding his hand, it made me feel safe and loved, plus the streets were empty, so it was even better.
We arrived shortly after, and we were still holding hands.
We sat ourselfs next to eachother, and i looked at our timetable, seeing that we had english now.
Me personally, i loved english, since it was easy for me, and i'm fluent, but kageyama on the other hand has a bunch of difficulties in english.
He's not fluent, and dosent have a good vocabulary, which makes it hard for him to make sentences.

,,Can you come over this weekend to help me study for the test? I know that you're fluent in english so you can maybe help me if you're okay with it'', kageyama mumbled, while blushing.
,,Ofcourse tobio, anything for you.'', i answered.

Kageyamas POV
,,Anything for you.''
That sentence kept going trough my head, and i made up some scenarios, that i shouldn't think about in school.
Would she actually do anything for me? Like anything?
I looked at her, while she was doing the english papersheets that the teacher handed us out a few mins earlier, she was concentrating and looked mesmerizing, i could look at her for hours, or even days.
I decided, after looking at her for a solid 10 mins, to start doing my homework thingy aswell.

The lesson ended, and most students left already, to go eat their lunch.
Y/N was currently packing her bag, when she suddenly bended over to take it, and i saw her underwear, since her skirt is so short.
I wanted to look away, i really did, but i just couldn't.
,,Let's go tobio'', Y/N said, and took my hand.

Y/N POV
I took tobio's hand, and we made our way to the volleyball table, to eat with the others.
I sat myself next to hinata, and next to me was kageyama, and he put his hand on my thigh, and left it there for the rest of the lunchbreak.
The bell seperated us, and me and tobio had to hurry, since he wanted to get a box of milk, so we were abit late.
We arrived on time and quickly sat down, we had maths now, which i absolutly hate but i'm okay at it.

📍 your house, 8 pm
I was finally home, we still had to train, since the match is tomorrow, but now i could finally relax.
I took a long hot shower, and let myself fall on my soft bed.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep immediatly.

-Amy-580 words ( ๑ ˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و ♡I apologize that i haven't updated in a long time, i had alot of stress in school so i forgot to update

-Amy
-580 words
( ˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و
I apologize that i haven't updated in a long time, i had alot of stress in school so i forgot to update.
I'll try my best to update the story more regulary, but i cant promise anything.
Take care, i love you.<3