𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖-

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                                                                                                                                         ───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                                                                                         ───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

📍your house, 6:45 am
The sunbeames woke me up, and i realised that i was late.
I hurried up and quickly brushed trough my hair, brushed my teeth and ran to school, and somehow i still arrived on time.

📍 Karasuno-High, 10 am
I went outside with kageyama after our lesson ended, and i decided to follow kageyama, since i didn't really had the nerv to deal with hinata.
We went to the vending machine where tobio bought himself the usual.
,,Don't u want some aswell?'', he asked me with a raised eyebrow, since i usually get one too.
,,No i forgot my money at home, i was late'', i answered and giggled.
He held the milk bottle(?) into my face.
,,Drink.'', he ordered, and i obeyed.
,,Thanks tobio'', i thanked him and bowed down slightly, and he quickly pulled me closer to him, well he was hugging me, and pulled my skirt down.
,,You know your skirt's short dont u?'', he whispered into my ear,sounding pissed.
,,No why?'', i questioned back.
He didn't answer, he just pulled it down and took my hand again, pulling me into our next classroom.
We sat down, and quickly our classmates did the same.

📍karasuno-high, 4 pm
Hinata, tobio and me were walking in the hallway,on our way to the gym.
The boys had practice, they had a practice match next week, so they had longer practice than usual.
We entered the big gymnasium, where tanaka and noya were currently building up the volleyball net, i was sitting on the bench while the others were changing.
I took my notebook out of my gymbag, and started to take notes.
I wrote down the advantages and disadvantages of all players so that they can improve, they trained hard since they have a training match next week against the Nekoma.
They were all pretty excited, but also scared, since nekoma's team is pretty strong.

📍Karasuno-high, 6:45 pm
Practice just had ended and they were all dead.
Me and daichi were cleaning up, and tanaka was chasing noya around the gym.
,,Do u think we should all get some food at ukai's food shop?'', daichi asked after some silence.
,,Ofcourse i think it would be a good idea, i mean u guys all trained very hard today'',i answered honestly and smiled at him.
He nodded at me and also went into the changing room, i packed my bag meanwhile.

Everyone was done, and we were infront of the school-gates and we were all walking, most people were talking to eachother except me, tsukishima, and tobio.
We were just quietly walking next to them, it didn't bother me tho, i love listening to other people talk about their interests.
I suddenly felt something warm close to my hands, and when i looked down i saw tobio's hand.
Tsukishima and kageyama were giving eachother pretty weird looks, i was standing in between of them.
Their looks could kill someone if i can be completly honest, and i was quiet scared aswell.
The taller boy looked down and put his hand into mine and closed them, and pulled me closer to him aswell, giving tsukki a deathstare, i blushed pretty hard and quickly looked away, since i got embarrassed.

Everyone got their food, and a can of soda.
I really enjoy being with all of them, they have gotten really important to me, even trough i've only known them for some days.
Joining the volleyball team was a game-changer for me,i've finally found people i enjoy being around.
Especially kageyama, i really like him, he is so kind and caring if u really get to know him, people always say he's mean and stuff but he really isnt mean at all.
I let myself fall onto my soft bed and covered myself in my fluffy blanked, my eyes shut dowb pretty quickly.

-Amy.
-677 words <3
˶ᵔ ᵔ˶

I'm so sorry for the slow updates, i hope u guys can forgive me, take care.<3