𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕-

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                                                                                                                                         ───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                                ───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

📍your house, 10 am
The feeling of someone hugging my body woke me up, i was really confused at first but then i remembered that tobio was sleeping over.
Thankfully my phone was laying next to me and i could check the time, it was currently 10 am.
Kageyama pulled me back into a hug, because i kinda tried to escape so i could use the bathroom, but i just let him hug me and without knowing i fell back asleep aswell.

I woke up again, for the second time today, but this time it was 11:30 am.
,,Tobio wake up love'', i mumbled before shaking him slightly and getting up.
,,What time is it?'', he asked and groaned, covering his eyes with his hands.
,,11:30 am'', i replied calmly while getting some clothes out of my wardrobe, he then suddenly jumped out of my bed.
,,What?'', i asked the blue-haired boy confused.
,,I never sleep that long on weekends, i nearly slept 11 hours, i usually don't sleep more than 7 hours a night'', he explained even more confused.
,,I'm just a good teddybear, aren't i?'', i teased.
,,You really are'', he teased back while going to the bathroom.
I used his absence to change into my clothes, i chose to wear a greyish jeans with a white top.
Kageyama came back right after i finished changing, and i then used the bathroom and he changed into his clothes.
I did my morning routine; washing my teeth, washing my face, brushing my hair, putting make up on.
I went back to my room while texting with shoyo and when i looked up i saw kageyama standing without a tshirt in the middle of my room.
,,AHH IM SORRY'', i yelled while covering my eyes and turning around,facing the door that leads to the bathroom.
I felt something turn me back around and putting my hands back down, and it was kageyama ofcourse.
,,You can look, dont worry Y/N'', he said while smiling.
I would lie if i would say he didnt look good.
He looked majestic, i couldn't even describe how pretty he looked in that moment.
He caught me staring.
,,Do i look that good?'', he asked jokingly.
,,Yes you do, you look majestic'', i replied, still looking at the boy, standing infront of me.
He blushed like crazy and quickly put his shirt on, covering his face afterwards, it looked really funny so i giggled.
,,I have to go soon, i'm babysitting my cousin'', kageyama let me know, before packing some of his things together.
I just nodded, since i didn't know what to say, when he left i quickly hugged him and went back inside.

I binge-watched my series, since i didn't had anything better to do, and played a long time with kenma.
When night came i went to sleep, since i was really tored, even trough me and tobio have slept a long time the night before.

-Amy.
-503 words <3
(❀❛ ֊ „)