𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔-

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                                                                                                 ───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                                                                                                 ───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

📍your house, 5 pm
Me and tobio finally arrived at my place, and we entered and took our shoes off.
It wasn't that late yet, but i had no ideas what we could do to be honest.
,,What do you wanna do tobio?'', i asked the
tall boy who stood infront of me.
,,Hmm, we could maybe play something, i heard from people you like gaming'', he suggested.
,,Who told you that'',i asked confused,since i've never told him that.
,,Kenma'',he answered.
,,Where do u know him from?'', i questioned.
,,I don't, i asked hinata to ask kenma what you like to do in your free time'', he admit shyly, covering the pink blush that was showing on his cheeks.
,,But you don't like them?'', i asked even more confused.
,,I dont care, as long as i get to know things about you'',he replied with a smirk, before pulling me into a hug, and that's the first time i could ever smell him, he smells like freshly washed clothes, it smelled good.
He put his hands around my waist while patting my hair.
When he let go, he looked me deep in the eyes, and i used that moment and gave him a kiss on his cheek, which left him standing there surprised, with a very visible blush.
I went upstaires to my bedroom, and tobio followed me after he was back to reality.
We both sat down on my bed and i turned my switch on, and we decided to play mario cart, and i ofcourse won, because he sucks.

,,Wanna watch a movie?'', i questioned, after playing for some good time and it good really boring.
,,Ofcourse, you can choose love'', he said, and covered his mouth quickly after he realised what he had called me.
,,It's fine i like that nickname actually, love'', i teased him.
I jumped onto my bed and grabbed my computer, and searched a good movie, i decided to watch [your favorite movie].
It was quiet a long movie, so i went downstaires
to grab a blanket, i only got one tho so me and kageyama can share.
I jumped next to kageyama, and put the blanket over us, the movie began and we both watched it attentively.
My eyes felt heavy and i fell asleep, i was laying on something soft, and i felt something hugging me.
I felt really safe in his arms, i felt loved and protected.

-Amy.
-418 words
ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ