𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐-

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                                                                                                 ───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

📍 Your house, 10:25 PM
𝓘 was thinking about sending kageyama a message for a good time.
I decided against it, since i didnt want to overthink the night before school starts, i decided to text him the next evening.
I fell asleep shortly after i arrived home and took a nice hot shower.

📍 Your house, 6:00 AM
I woke up because of the terrible sound my phone made.
I turned it off, streched myself and got up.
I dressed myself into my new uniform that i got yesterday, it consists of a skirt, which is very short by the way, a blouse, a blazer and some socks.
After washing my face, doing my hair and brushing my teeth, my morning routine is done.
My mom made my bento for today, i took it out of the fridge and put it into my backpack, which was filled with plenty of books.

It was now 7:00 am and i had to leave soon to take the train, i don't wanna be late on the first day.
While exiting my door, i ran into a tall person's chest, and when i looked up i couldn't belive that there was standing kageyama.
I was glad that my mom and my siblings left already, otherwise they would think he's my boyfriend.

,,How do you know where i live?'', i questioned him curiosly, after distancing myself from him, since i bumped into his chest.
,,I saw you entering that house yesterday, i don't live far away from here.'',he answered with his normal, straight face.
,,Mh, you should smile more, would look better! I mean you look good already, but you know.'', i said, and realised after a minuit what just came out of my mouth.
I blushed and tried to avoid his gaze, that bores into my soul.
,,Hmm thank you, ill give my best. You don't look bad yourself, you actually look very pretty right now'', he mumbled, but i still could hear and understand the blue-eyed boy.
,,Thank you! Shall we leave now?'',i asked.
He nodded and we walked silently to the Karasuno highschool. I was glad that i knew a person already.
,,What class are you in?'', i questiond curiosly, after some long silence,hopping we'll be in the same one.
,,1-3 what 'bout you?'',he replied calmy.
I checked my sheet of paper that came with my uniform and we are in the same class.
,,I'm also in class 1-3, wanna sit next to eachother?'',i wanted to know.
He nodded and we arrived and we reserved a good place next the window, at the back of the classroom.
Everyone introduced themselfs, and kageyama told me about his wish to get into the volleyball club, and i told him i would come watch him today after school.

📍Karasuno-Highschool, 4 PM
School just ended, and it was better then i tought it would be.
I didn't find any other friends than Kageyama but thats fine, hes actually a nice person to talk to.
Together we started to walk to the sports hall, and when we arrived kageyama went straight to the dressingrooms and i asked the captain, daichi sawamura, if i could stay and watch, he agreed and i sat down.
Suddenly i could hear voices yelling at eachother and one of the voices was definitely Kageyama.
He came out of the dressing rooms, yelling at some short dude, maybe like some cm taller then me.
In short; kageyama and hinata, that was the short boys name, got kicked out of the gym until they'll be friends, or atleast dont fight anymore.
And guess who's now sitting there next to thise 2 idiots, yeah me.
They were still yelling at eachother.
,,Tobio please shut up, yall are giving me a headache'', i complained for the 90th time.
He actually shut his mouth this time and looked at me, putting his hand on my forhead.
,,Ill bring you home Y/N'',he said while looking me in the eyes and then he picked me up (bridal style).
I blushed and hid my face in his pullover.
,,Is that your girlfriend king of the court?'', he teased him.
,,Shut up you damn tangerine'', he yelled again.
I rolled my eyes, which he noticed and he started to walk away.
,,Bye shoyo!'', i said goodbye to hinata, and waved at him, he did the same and smiled widely.
When we arrived at home i thanked kageyama, and said goodbye to him to.
He waved at me and i closed the door, taking a medicament and immediately changing into pj's.
I jumped onto my bed and fell asleep.

-Amy.
-786 words <3
(˶˃˂˶)

-786 words <3૮(˶˃ᆺ˂˶)