𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓-

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                                                                                                 ───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

📍your house, 11 am
The sunbeams that were shining trough my windows woke me up.
I streched myself and checked the time, it was currently 11 am.
I decided to get ready, since kageyama will be there soon to pick me up, and i wanted to be on time.
After putting on some mascara and some other make-up, i went downstaires to make myself a small breakfast, i chose to eat some cereal.
My outfit consisted of a pair of baggy jeans, and a basic shirt, i combined the fit with some jordan 1/4s, it was a basic outfit, but it was very pretty.
My hair looked scary, so i quickly fixed it.
When i heard a knock on the door i rushed down the stairs, i quickly opened it and saw, you guessed it, Kageyama tobio.
Right after i opened the door, the blue haired boy hugged me, i didn't know what to do because it was very unusual of him, but i hugged him back as soon as i was back to reality.

When we started to walk to the busstation, i saw that kageyama was wearing nearly the exact same clothes as me, but he wore other shoes.
I saw the group already from afar, waiting for us.
As soon as the overfilled bus arrived we sat down and the ride began.
It was quiet and very hot inside of the bus, and i was standing next to tobio and hinata, who were fighting again, eventrough we've just arrived.

We finally arrived, and everyone split up, i was left with kageyama and hinata.
But hinata was like never with us, because he always got food or got distracted by some plushies that the people of the game booths sold,  or let's say you can win.
Hinata tried multiple times to win one, but he failed each time, which left him in an emo state,
it looked funny tho.
We saw the ferris wheel and hinata dragged us there, and kinda forced us to go on it.
I hate heights, i'm scared of them so i wasn't really pleased about that plan, but i still went with them.
It was our turn, and i chose to sit next to tobio, which left one seat left infront of us for shoyo.
The Ferris wheel cabins swayed gently as they ascended, and the breathtaking view mesmerized us.
I still took kageyama's hand, because i was really scared of the cabins, but it was really worth it.
As we reached the top, hinata was captivated by the beauty of the scene.
We were a good while at the top of the ferris wheel, and i started to think that we were stuck, but we thankfully moved again.
When we arrived at the bottom again, hinata dragged us to an arcade, where he forced me to play lots of games with him.
Sometimes i switched places with kageyama, so he had to play against shoyo, but that mostly ended up in a fight.
I was looking at kageyama and shoyo, who were playing some space game i dont really know, when someone suddenly jumped onto me, and when i turned around i saw noya and tanaka.
Noya gave me a hug, and tanaka gave me one aswell, and they didn't want to let go.
Suddenly tobio came and took them off me, dropped them to the floor before giving them a big death stare.
,,Why you looking at us like that king of court?'', noya said.
,,Yeah, she your girlfriend or something?'', tanaka exclaimed.
,,Yes.'', tobio answered calmly, but with a death stare.
,,WHAT? Y/N is that true?'',noya yelled across the whole arcade.
,,That has to be a lie'', tanaka mumbled under his breath.
,,Yes it's true'', i said before going to kageyama and taking his hand, dragging him behind me.
,,What were you thinking tobioooo'', i whined.
,,I don't want them to steal you from me'', he replied while patting my head.
We continued our walk home, and i decided to ask kageyama if he wanted to sleep over at my house, he agreed.
I quickly wrote a message to hinata before continuing our walk.

-Amy.
-704 words
(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)