Chapter 1

Sky's pov:

I watched him silently as he drew on the sheet of paper that was spread out on the table between us.

His tablet was open and propped up near his elbow and he was trying to recreate the drawing displayed on it on the paper.

It was a drawing of a sunflower being held by a boy with a wide smile on his face.

So far, his version seems to be much better and more detailed than the one he's referring to though. And the boy in the drawing he was doing was different from the one in the picture too.

"Why are you drawing this again?" I asked.

"Sun's school project. He needs to present about sunflowers." He answered without looking up from the paper.

I slowly nodded.

I had asked him the same question around 30 minutes ago. But he's so concentrated on the drawing that he didn't even remember that and just answered.

When i asked why he didn't just print the picture, he said Sun had asked him to draw him instead of the boy in the picture.

I wasn't surprised since I've watched him draw his requests multiple times. Apparently Sun loves his p's drawings. And loves to show them off to his classmates and teachers.

It's adorable honestly. Especially since Rain cane never seem to say no to him.

I haven't had the chance to personally meet Sun yet but judging by the pictures and stories I've heard, he's a very cute kid.

Well-mannered, kind hearted, cheerful and bubbly just like his older brother here.

"You need to finish the assignment by tonight too, you know." I muttered.

He hummed. "I'll finish it. He needs to present this tomorrow so i need to finish this as well."

I sighed.

And this is the part i don't like.

Between our busy schedules with all the assignments and work, he also needs to do all the stuff for Sun's projects and studies.

He's basically his parent even though Sun is his younger brother.

I've never asked where their parents are since i didn't want to pry, but sometimes i really worry.

Architecture itself is already so busy. And here he is juggling the job of raising a middle schooler by himself along with it.

I've lost count of how many times he's pulled overnighters to finish assignments after helping Sun with his school work.

And this is just our first semester. How is he going to survive in the future when things get even busier?

I try to help when i can but there's not much i can do.

Everytime i ask, he would just say he was ok and that he isn't tired at all. Which, i can't help but believe because even with dark circles, his energy never seems to be depleted throughout the day. As if he's done it so many times that his body has gotten used to it.

"Another all nighter?" I asked.

He stopped drawing and looked at me.

"Don't worry. I finished bits and pieces between classes and lunchtime. So there's not much left of it to do. I'll get around 6 hours tonight." He smiled reassuringly.

I slowly nodded.

That's good then.

6 hours is more than the usual.
.
.
.
.
.
Rain's pov: