Chapter 3

Phayu's pov:

I was a few feet away from the entrance of the restaurant when a person on a bike pulled up in the bike parking lot not too far from where i was.

Is that...

I watched silently as he straightened up and took off his helmet, fixing his hair a bit.

It is.

I couldn't help but be enamored.

His hair was braided and tied at the base instead of being pulled into a ponytail. Probably so it would be comfortable with the helmet.

He was wearing a dark blue leather jacket, black jeans, and the street style combat boots again. He took off the gloves he was wearing and folded them neatly before putting them in the pocket of his jacket.

And man if i thought he looked beautiful before...

He seemed to notice my gaze as he turned his head to look at me.

A smile formed on his face when our gazes locked.

My heart skipped a few beats.

I watched silently as he got off his bike and came up to me.

"Hello, p'Phayu." He stopped a few steps away from me.

I blinked a few times and pulled myself together before speaking.

"Hi."

"You said you're hard to win over. But i don't think I'll need to try very hard though." He grinned.

I don't think so either...

But I'm not saying that out loud.

"Overconfidence isn't a good look, nong." I grinned back.

"I'm just confident in my observation skills. Nothing to do with overconfidence." He shrugged.

Oh, this isn't going to take long at all...

I'm so weak already...
.
.
.
I gulped the excess saliva that formed in my mouth when he took off his leather jacket, revealing a black t-shirt underneath.

The t-shirt wasn't the problem. Nor was it the fact that it was a short sleeved one.

No.

The problem was the fact that both his arms were absolutely covered in tattoos. Two full sleeves right down to the base of his hands.

It wasn't a problem per se.

But they were damn distracting.

I wasn't expecting this at all. I didn't even notice the small tattoos that i can now see littering the back of his hands.

I looked up as he sat down infront of me.

My gaze wandered to the tatoo on his neck that i noticed only then as well.

It covered his nape and peeked out only slightly from the sides.

"Do you have a lot of tattoos?" I asked.

"Oh. Yeah. I have these 2 full sleeves, the one on my nape, a big one on my back and another on the left side of my chest." He answered easily.

I raised my eyebrows. "How old are you?"

"19."

"And you got all these tatoos within one year of turning 18?" I tilted my head.

"Bold of you to assume i started getting them at 18." He chuckled.

I cocked an eyebrow.

"I was a wild kid, ok?" He shook his head.

"And you're not now?" I teased.