Ch 6 Ahris(Yammato) and amandas(Essex) backstory

"" is pov talking
** is others talking
("") pov radio
(**) others radio talk

POV 20 years ago

It was a normal day at petal harbor naval base when a loud boom was heard over the ocean and wired electromagnetic and radiation waves were picked up, 30 miles away from Pearl at o 6 hundred hours so the U.S Navy sent people out to investigate.

They sent out no other then  admiral Charlie Nimitz the great grandson of Chester Nimitz and his carrier the USS H.W Bush and 2 escort the USS Arleigh Burke of the  Arleigh Burke class missile destroyers. And it's captain the best friend of Charlie Johnson Becton the great grandson of Frederick Julian Becton.

POV Charlie Nimitz
"USS Laffey do you read over"
*this is the Laffey we read over*

"We are approaching the target zone keep your eyes peeled*
As we aproached the area we saw 2 figures on the water and they had what looked to be a contraption with battleship guns of some kind this person also had fox ears and 9 tales and the other had blue hair and had what looked to be a contraption connected to the parts of an aircraft carrier.

*USS Bush you seeing this*
"Yes we are what in the world is going on"

("Prepare a Blackhawk we're going in marines get on and provide cover for the medical team we don't know if there hostile yet")

5 minutes after he sent the order out a sea-hawk helicopter was sent out with 4 marines and 2 medics to go pickup the girls but as they were 100 feet from them they woke up and both of them looked around and assumed defensive stance it looked like the blue haired girl had some type of card in her hand and looked like she was prepared to throw it.

POV Essex

Me and Yamato were fighting observer alpha when suddenly she open her stupid annoying moth and spoke *You guys are some of the only ones who can save humanity it will happen in time now I have given you guys an ability you will figure it out in time but I guess this has to end at some point so I guess it's time to send you on your way.

It then went black.

I felt my conscious returning as I heard a weird roaring and a thumping sound like the air was being slapped I could feel Yamato coming back to the land of the living beside me and we both sprang up in to a fighting stance as we saw a weird aircraft with a horizontal rotor and another one on the tail stop a 100 ft away and we see what looks to be a massive aircraft carrier and a small destroyer beside it though the designs are nothing I recognized.

Though suddenly a voice boomed from the strange aircraft *who are you and what is on your backs* over the radio waves "this is the ship-girl the USS Essex and IJN Yamato who are you and where are we!?

POV Charlie

" wait a minute what did she just say I think we're dealing with some alien crap or maybe multiverse bull crap Guys" 
I think I need to contact them on shortwave radio transmissions

("This is the USS H.W Bush to USS Essex shipgirl  Are possibly from another world or planet we are apart of the us navy you for some reason have the name and some contraption on your back that looks like an old us carrier the Essex or cv-9")

*Umm I don't know what the us is are you perhaps from the eagle union since you have the same ship prefix as us and what did you mean what was I earlier aren't you one as well?*

" No we are not we're Humans manning this ship and we don't know what the eagle union is I think you guys are from another world or timeline."

What the heck is going on wait this seems similar to that game coming out In a year or so called Azur lane and it's similar to the show kanati collection.