Ch 0 Prologue

It was just a normal day when all of a sudden my life turned fully upside down. My name is Jackson and this is my story. This all started on one seemingly normal day. We now see what happens and let us begin.

    Jackson it's time to get up, breakfast is ready, ok mom. After I put on my shoes and everything else I was on my way to the bus stop, when I suddenly heard my friend Alice. She was really one of the only friends I had since I'm not very social or good at making friends. I'm kinda an outcast. Though Alice has stuck through it with me all the way. Through all the hardships and pain and struggles that was known as my life. Well she is also like me, she is one of those more quiet types and is shy but very cold when she first meets you and then she opens up after she gets to know you and becomes your friend.

Time skip later that morning to my history class

Now class today were going to the museum ship, USS midway and today were also in for a treat as well since one of midway's escorts is now a museum ship, so we'll also get a tour through there as well. Then a couple of minutes later we started boarding the pale yellow old looking rumbling school bus. All of a sudden Alice calls out to me Jakcson Over here  I then see she has an open seat next to her to sit in, a few minutes later we were on our way. One of the major things I can remember from that day is the major feeling in my gut that something was wrong. Though little did I know something was also going to happen to Alice on that fateful day.

After we were about done with the tour the wind started to pick up earlier our group had split up since we arrived late do to the snail way know as atlanta traffic,

Alice stayed with me and went to the midway while most of the class went to the escort ship. Then  all of the sudden the skies turned dark and the howling of the winds in raising in ferocity there was about 30 ft before dry ground everyone else but me and alice was already off I need to hurry then all of a sudden there was a flash that was somehow black like as black as the dark abyss.Then there was nothing, In the distance an figure is hovering over the wild waves there observing the situation, while in the dark blackness I then heard a kinda distorted higher pitch voice say Mr jackson, Mrs alice  lets see if you can help humanity from falling, we may be the current enemy where you're going but all is not what it seems and hope you are up for the challenge you are humanity's last hope. As the light and the scene goes away as we move to the new world it is revealed that the figure seen is none other than one of humanity's enemies, the high siren Observer Alpha. Well mr Jackson Essex And ms Alice yamato lets see what you do now and let's hope that you can truly stop the true enemy the &^$^%$^^&$^&*#*#*^* from taking over your own timeline and world and the other world earth278AL from falling into their hands. I wish you luck and farewell, we can see a few weeks later a funeral is being held Because when the black lighting struck the midway when the flash was gone Jackson ,Alice and  the ship Midway cv-41 was gone.