Ch.8 The Return

POV guardian location void

Hmm it's about time *alarms begin to blare in the background as emergency sirens go of as a turning point event for a time line happens*

Oh shit what happens and how can I fix it, when I reach the console and monitors I see that Amanda(Essex) and Ahri( IJN Yamato) are surrounded and out numbered by Azur lane and I see the Sakura empires harbor under attack, when I see the alert all I can think of is with how current events  are going if the two moms get killed before 2 US naval vessels get there to help out. If allowed to continue down this path it will doom humanity and cause an even bigger rift then before between the Crimson  Axis and Azur LaneSo I need to get some one there to help.

It was like the universe was listening to me as I see 2 travelers coming home. Welp I hope you  will prevent this........ Alice......Jackson I hope your ready cause things are about to go down.....you are humanities last hope

POV ?????

As we arrived in a bright white  flash we saw cannon shells flying at people who looked familiar and out of new instinct we felt a big burst of energy in our wisdom cubes as a big forcefield came into existence in front of them. Everything when silent and all that could be heard was the sound of the waves crashing. As we opened up on them with our rifles. The Azur Lane fleet ceased their firing and looked over at us in shock.....

Jackson POV

After everything calmed down and I got a look at everything going on, I take a closer look at the 2 people and wait a min "MOM AUNTIE How and what's going on"

I looked over to my left and saw Alice just as shocked as I was with her mouth open. Then all of a sudden out of the fog in the distance the sound of two naval vessels could be heard as we look over and see two silhouettes breaking through the fog it was americas new super carrier and new Zumwalt class mega stealth destroyer heading our way.
CVN-80 USS-Enterprise

Zumwalt

US navy vessels: Azur lane cease all hostilities you are in American water stop this at once or we'll be forced to fire, now leave and go back to your base NOW!

The Azur lane ships retreated after this and return to there base at full speed.

Time skip 2 days brought by Jackson and Alice interrogating their parents
Jackson pov
After the whole incident with Azur lane attacking mom and auntie we were sitting in the living room watching tv with our parents when all of them got a call coming in as they pick it up after a few seconds horror spreads across our moms faces while our fathers are just ultimately pissed.......

Authors note
Hmmm I wonder what that call was about is the us about to go to war and what's going to happen next.

Hey guys I know it's short I'm having massive writers block and I'm in school and have personal issues in my life right now so yeah I'll try to update again as soon as possible