Chapter 7: The Kid

[Note from Author: I'm trying with the pictures! They may not always be accurate. So, please use your imagination!!]

After that they continued their lovely time together and Boruto left... again. Years had passed and Sarada was named the 8th Hokage. She was now 21 years old and the mother of 5 year old, Isamu Uchiha.

"Mama! I want a cookie." Said the black haired little boy as polite as possible. Sarada looked at her son and reached into her desk to grab a cookie for Isamu. As she handed it to him, she asked, "What do you say?" He looked at his mother with his dark eyes... "Pwease and Thank you." Sarada nodded and he took the chocolate chip cookie. Soon, a knock can be heard as Team 25 captain walks in. Himawari's team. "Hima-chan. It's nice to see you." Hima walked to the desk and bowed. "And you as well, Lady Hokage." She looked on the other side of the desk to a young child reading a child's book about tailed beast. "Aww! You brought Isamu!" Sarada picked up Isamu on her lap and responded, "Isa, say 'Hi' to Himawari." He snuggled his head into his Mothers chest then looked at Himawari saying, "Hi Himawari nii-chan." Hima was in awe with how cute he was. "Awww, Isamu!!!!" She cleared her voice. "Any way, Lady Hokage, I am here for my update on the Genin Team I was assigned." Sarada put down Isamu and continued her talk with Hima. Isamu, on the other hand was in his own world of delight. He loved the pictures he saw of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 9th, tailed beasts. He tried to show his mother, but she was focused on her conversation with Himawari nii-chan. He ended up walking around and showing Himawari.

"Yes, Lady Hokage and they have been very helpful. We successfully have been able to go mission to mission without an issue. Although I wish I wasn't the only girl, but we have been doing-" Isamu was tugging on her skirt. "Nii-Chan... Look!" He showed her the page of the 9th Tailed Beast. "Kurama!!" Hima and Sarada giggled as Hima reached down to pick up Isamu. They both looked at the toddler who was happy with Hima and he eyed Sarada.

Hima walked around to Sarada to hand her child back, but Isamu held onto Hima tightly. He then glared at Sarada. "Isamu Kousai Uchiha. Why are you glaring at me?" Hima gulped, so Isamu copied her. "Mama's mean. I wanted to show you my book. Hima nii-chan is nice. Mama's mean."

Sarada sighed and grabbed Isamu. Of course, he got teary eyed leaving Himawari, but none the less... He got over it and fell asleep in a minute or two.

"I'm so sorry Hima-chan. He gets excited while reading his picture books." Sarada and Hima chuckle then Hima bows. "I have to go, Hokage-sama. I hope you can forgive me." She then leaves waving goodbye to the sleeping Isamu. Sarada sighs looking her troublesome son. Someone else walks in. His dark hair is tied back and he has his hands in is pockets. "Shikadai? What are you doing here? I thought you and Yodo had a date?" Shikadai looked behind him and there was Yodo.

"Hi yeah, Sarada-chan!" She walked in and almost died from seeing the toddler. "So it is true!!!" She said in a whispering tone. Sarada looks at Isamu and the toddler wakes up a bit, "Mama?" She leans over to pick up her son and brought him over to Yodo so she could meet him. "Isamu, say hello to Miss Yodo." Isamu smiled at her making her heart melt. "Hi Miss Nara!" Yodo and Shikadai blush like crazy. Even the child knew it was meant to be. Shikadai walked over to Isamu, "Hey bud. Remember me? Uncle Shikadai? Yodo and I are getting Married soon. I hope you can be at the wedding little buddy." He used his hand to tap Isamu on the head.

The little boy started to blush a bit. "Uncle Shikadai, do you love Aunt Yodo?!" Shikadai nodded and Yodo was just dying to talk to the toddler. "Hey little guy. I'm Yodo. Nice to Meet you." Isamu looked at her and smiled really big. He put out his hand for her to shake. How could she refuse that. "I'm Isamu Kousai Uchiha. Nice to meet you." Yodo had her hands on her mouth. She was so impressed with how adorable this young boy was. "Kawaiiiii!!" Shikadai ended up grabbing her hand and saying goodbye.

Sarada put the young boy down on the floor and he ran to his spot next to his mother and his book. "You're a good kid Isamu." Sarada ended up giving the little boy another cookie.

A little bit later, Sarada and Isamu were heading back home when a shinobi handed the Hokage a small piece of paper informing her that Boruto has found Kawaki. After a few years of following Code, he decided to follow Kawaki and found out they were working together. She told the shinobi to respond with a thank you of some sort and to leave the letter on her desk for tomorrow morning. The shinobi bowed then ran off somewhere.

As Sarada and her son were walking home hand in hand, he recognized someone and ran from Sarada. There he ran into the hands of Sasuke. "Grandpa!" Sasuke picked him up and smiled at him. "Isamu, where's your Mama?" Next thing that happened, Sarada walked over to her Papa smiling. "Isamu, you can't just run off. I get worried." Isamu looked at his mother and frowned. "Sorry, Mama."

Sasuke put him down and Isamu grabbed his mother's hand. "Bye Grandpa Sasuke!" Sasuke smiled a bit. Sarada smiled at her dad then walked with her son to their small house. She opened the door and he ran inside to sit on the couch. "Isamu, go watch your hands." He nodded and ran to the bathroom.

Sarada started to prepare for dinner and they enjoyed their night. Around 5pm, Isamu went to bed and Sarada just laid on her bed. She went to bed early from her exhausting day.