Chapter 11: Realization

"Our son..." Sarada said, blushing like crazy. Boruto stood up and started to pace back and forth. He finally responded, "How is this possible? It's impossible." Sarada walked over to him and rose her hands to his shoulders gently. "All those years ago, we went to the training grounds. I told you I want you to realize that you still have a place in the village. I looked into your eyes and said you belong with me. After that, we kissed then it started to escalate." Sarada started to blush really hard now. Boruto looked into Sarada's dark eyes and smiled softly. "He's a good kid, Sarada. I don't know what to think." He then moved to the table to sit down. Ezra was flabbergasted to all the new info he had heard. All three adults were in the dining room, silent, until they heard a door creak.

They all looked towards the noise and saw a little head poking out of the corner of the wall. Boruto chuckled a bit as Sarada stood up and walked over to Isamu. "Isa, you need to go to bed. You are going to school tomorrow. It's your first day buddy." Isamu nodded but he looked focus, but not at Sarada. He was staring at Boruto. Sarada tried to get his attention, but he would just stare at the blonde. "Isamu, why are you staring at him?" 

Isamu walked over to Boruto, quickly and Sarada chased after him. Isamu then hugged Boruto's leg causing the whole room to freeze. Sarada was flabbergasted and confused. Does he know? She thought to herself while Boruto lowered his hand to rub the child's back. He first looked at Sarada to make sure it was okay, and low and behold, Sarada nodded. Boruto's usual scowl turned to a soft smile. It was quite obvious, Boruto loved the kid already.  The kid then tried to say something but was mumbling. "What you say buddy?" Sarada said while squatting near him.

Isamu turned around and looked a bit excited and curious at the same time. Everyone was confused, until the child said something that shook everyone. "Daddy! He's daddy!" Boruto was blushing and so was Sarada. Ezra walked over to chime into the conversation with the 5 year old. "How do you know he's your daddy?" Isamu pointed to Boruto's right hand. "He has the same birth mark as me!" Everyone was shook, and nervous. Boruto looked at his right hand then at the boy. "Why don't you show me buddy?" The little boy nodded and pulled down his collar to the center of his chest. There was, a small (very small) diamond shape mark. Boruto looked at Sarada who was petrified and looking at her son. "Why don't we go see Sakura tomorrow, Sara." Sarada nodded to Boruto's question. Boruto stood up to help Sarada, but Isamu had his hands in the air. Boruto had no clue what the child wanted. "Upies! Upies daddy!" Boruto then realized, Isamu wanted to be carried. So Boruto picked him up and put him to bed. When he came back, the discussion turn extremely serious. The largest concern was about Isamu. The question they were all asking: Was Isamu's "birth mark" a karma?