Chapter 10: Problems

"His father is Boruto?" Sumire said with wide eyes. Sarada nodded sheepishly. "Boruto doesn't know and let's just say we made our fair share of young mistakes." Sumire hugged Sarada so tight she couldn't breath. "S-sumi... can't... breath." Sumire instantly let got and bowed like crazy. "Sumire, calm down. It's fine." Sumire stopped and held Sarada's hands. "Your son's father is one of the greatest shinobi's in our time!" Sarada shushed her as Isamu was getting close to the door. "I can't let him know. If his father doesn't know, then he shouldn't as well." Sumire nodded and started to open the door gently.

Isamu was on the table waiting for them. He looked at his mother as he jumped off the table. "Okay, buddy. Time to go home." Amado and Sumire wave good bye as the boy and his mother leave the building. Now that is was confirmed that Isamu is 67% Otsutsuki and 33% Uchiha. She was certain that the scroll was talking about Isamu. To even mention his middle name means that is was someone who knew him well, very well.

"Mama?" Sarada responded with a "Hm?" "Is that Mr. Ezra?" As they approached their house, Ezra was waiting there. He probably was waiting for the results. Sarada sighed as she and Isamu approached the door. "Ezra, go home." Ezra looked concerned. "Ezra? What's wrong." She then went to unlock the door, but it was unlocked. She placed Isamu behind her and opened the door. Low and behold, there was a man with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a black cloak sitting on her couch. He was comfortable too. He had his feet on the coffee table and hands behind his head. He looked over at Sarada as she said, "What the hell are you doing here, Boruto?" Boruto stood up and walked over to Sarada smirking, and then stared at the little boy. "So you do have a son. Five, I would guess." The little boy hardened his stare at Boruto. Sarada repeated herself, harder this time..."I said, Boruto, what are you doing here?" Boruto hung up his cloak on the chair in the Uchiha's dinning room and responded, "Just wanted to see you personally, after 5 years. I see your son looks like you." He chuckled. "Adorable." Isamu tightened his grip on his mothers hand, signaling his fear. 

Ezra stood next to Sarada to protect the little boy, just in case. "I also wanted to talk about the scroll. About the answer." Sarada relaxed a bit. "So, that's why you're here." He nodded and gently smiled at the little boy. "Sorry buddy. I didn't mean to scare you." He looked at Boruto and said, "No, you scared my Mama. I was just worried."  Boruto looked at Sarada stunned. "He's quite the talker, huh?" Ezra walked over to Boruto and sat at the table. Sarada did as well, but Isamu just stayed near the front door, shook that these men were allowed inside the house after scaring his mother. "Isamu, come here buddy." He was careful when walking over, seems how he needed to go behind the man named, Boruto to get to his Mama. 

He finally got to his mom and she picked him up and on her lap. "Isamu you remember Mr. Ezra." Isamu looked at Ezra in the eyes and smirked. "Hi Mr. Thin Man." Boruto started to die laughing. Ezra was not happy and Isamu liked Boruto's laugh. Sarada started to laugh as well. "Isamu, this is Boruto." Isamu remembered that name from the Mr. Amado. He remembered what he said. "His father is Boruto?"  Part of Isamu wanted to yell HI DADDY! But the other part of the five year old wanted to say what his mother told him to say. "H-hi Mr. Boruto." Boruto gave the little boy a sweet smile. Isamu reached out his hand. "My name is Isamu Kousai Uchiha! Nice to meet you!" Boruto shook the little boys hand gently. "Nice to meet you, Isamu." Boruto rubbed the back of his head and continued. "Say, Isamu is a really nice name. Did your dad pick it?" Isamu looked confused. "I don't have a dad. Or, I never knew him." He looked proud of his answer, but Boruto looked sad. "Mr. Boruto? Are you okay?" Boruto smiled at the little boy while standing up. "I'm okay, bud."  

Isamu later went to bed around 5:45pm (he got to stay up). So after he went to bed, the talk got serious. "Say, Sarada... Whose the boy's father?" Sarada spit out the tea she made for Ezra, Boruto, and herself. "Not important." Ezra went into the kitchen and cleaned the mess. Ezra responded with, "It actually is important. If the father by chance has Otsutsuki blood, the boy is endanger." Sarada looked at the two men in her living room. She pulled out a piece of paper, and sighed. "Read it. It's the results from Amado's." Boruto looked at Ezra, then grabbed the paper. He read that the blood samples came back as 67% Otsutsuki and 33% Uchiha. Boruto looked serious and looked at Sarada. "Keep reading, Boruto." He kept reading then shifted the papers to the next one behind the top paper. This paper stated Blood Relatives. Boruto looked at Sarada, "Why am I reading your personal life?" Sarada rolled her eyes. "Just read it." He did as he was told. He read, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Uchiha/Haruno, Sarada Uchiha, Boruto Uzumaki... He stopped reading for a second and looked at Sarada. "Sarada, is Isamu...my..." Sarada gulped and looked away from his gaze. Sarada responded, "Our son."