Chapter 12: Confront the In-Laws

The next afternoon, Sarada, Boruto, and Isamu walked over to the grandparents house. Sarada was holding Isamu's hand, and Isamu was holding Boruto's. They were all connected, but Boruto looked nervous. "Bolt, you're fine. Papa won't hurt you... in front of Isamu." Boruto looked at Sarada with a what-the-hell face. Sarada giggled and then looked at the little Isamu to her left. "Are you excited to see Grandpa Sasuke and Grandma Sakura?" Isamu nodded and looked at Boruto. "Papa!" Boruto looked at the boy, and the boy started to say it more. "Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa!" Boruto responded with, "Yes?" Isamu just smiled and looked forward. Boruto was confused, very confused. "He was trying it out to see if you would respond." Sarada said giggling. Boruto rolled his eyes in a goofy way, then realized they were at the house. The house that welcomed him. The house of his sensei and now the house of his father-in-law. I'm screwed.

Sarada knocked on the door and Sakura opened it. Without hesitation she ran out and hugged Boruto. "Oh my god! You're back!" Boruto nodded and Sakura backed up to look at him. "Wow, you really have some features of your father, but not a ton. You look so handsome!" Isamu pouted his face and crossed his arms. "Oh, hi Isamu. Sorry, I was just impressed with Boruto." After she said his name, an other person came walking over. Sasuke.

Isamu walked to Boruto and hugged his leg, "Papa!" Sakura was at a loss for words, and so was Sasuke. Boruto's face went red and so did Sarada's. Then Sakura snapped out of it. She ran to Sarada and squealed her heart away and hugged Sarada. While that was happening, Sasuke's eyes narrowed and gestured for Boruto to come inside. Boruto did as his sensei said. Isamu then followed and grabbed Boruto's hand. "Boruto, I'm not going to give you a huge talk..." Sasuke squeezed the bridge of his nose then looked at Boruto's blue ocean eyes. Then looked at Isamu's dark onyx eyes.  "I knew once Sarada found out she was pregnant, it was you. I knew because Sarada has always loved you." He sighed and walked over to Isamu who was trying to keep with the conversation. "I know you just found out as well. It maybe shocking, but it is true. This also is some concern. Isamu could be targeted and I want to prevent my grandchild from being killed at a young age." He once again, sighed and went back to his original standing spot and crossed his arms. "Take care of your son, Boruto. Don't just leave and try to make up for it in later years. You understand? I made that mistake once, and I won't let the next generation make it next. Especially when it is my son who makes that mistake." Boruto smiled a bit when he heard Sasuke say son. Soon enough, Sarada and Sakura walk inside to interrupt Sasuke's conversation.

"Whatcha guys talkin' about?" Sarada said while giving Boruto a kiss on the cheek and picking up Isamu. Boruto blushed and Sarada smiled. Sakura, witnessing the cute family, looked at Sasuke and said, "I wish Sataru could've been that well behaved." Sasuke rose his eye brows in agreement. Low and behold, a child around the age of 10, walked into the house saying "I'm home," not realizing the family reunion. He walked in and saw Boruto. Instantly his eyes widened and he smirked. "Coming for round two, Boruto oni-san?" Boruto and Sarada's face went red. "Mom, Dad, with our luck, you're gonna have another grandchild in no time. You'll get your wish mom, of 4 grandkids." he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a soda and handed one to everyone else as well. "Relax Big Brother, I'm joking." He rose his eyes brows at Boruto with a smirk, "Or am I?"

Boruto sighed and walked over to Sataru. He put his hand on the boy's head and roughed up his hair. "Hey!" Sataru said smacking Boruto's arm. "Jeez, Sataru. You really like to make an entrance, don't you." Sataru chuckled then sipped on his soda. "What can I say, Boruto oni-san, I want more nephews, or maybe a niece. Try for that next time." Boruto smacked Sataru in the back of his head. "Cut it out, Sataru. If you weren't my brother-in-law I would hit you harder. Plus, you're ten." Sataru stood up and walked over to Isamu, which is where Boruto was headed as well.

"Hey bud." Sataru knelt down to Isamu's level and held out a fist bump. Isamu bumped back. "Uncle Sataru, how did school go?" Sataru sighed and touched Sataru's head. "It was okay... I guess." Isamu then smiled and asked the question that caused Boruto and Sarada looked at each other with embarrassed looks. "Uncle Sataru, I want siblings. Like, a lot please!" Sataru chuckled and looked at his parents. "My work here is done." Sasuke grabbed the boy by the back of his collar and put him on the couch. 

"Dad, hey! I'm not done yet!" Sasuke hardened his gaze at his son, "No, sit down and be quiet. Got it?" Sataru nodded, but crossed his arms and mumbled something. Sarada decided to chime in. "Oh, Papa, you don't have to be that hard on him. He got excited." Sasuke looked at Sarada, and said the most personal statement ever. "He is right though, we need more Uchiha running around. Boruto, get to work." Sakura started to giggle and Sarada yelled, "Papa!" Boruto smirked then looked at Sarada. "Don't even think about it, idiot. One is enough for me." Boruto turned to Isamu to ask the little boy a question. "Hey buddy, would you like to stay at Grandpa and Grandma's house tonight? I kinda want to grant your wish." The little boy was confused, but nodded. Sarada's eyes widened and she was as red as a tomato. "Alright then, Sasuke, Sakura, could you guys look after Isamu tonight?" Sakura nodded, and Sasuke huffed. "Sarada, you may want to take time off from work." She giggled. Sarada looked at her son's father and huffed while saying, "Boruto!" without anything else, Boruto made a small demand. "Ms. Sakura, while we are gone, could you look at Isamu's 'birth mark'? I'm--- We are a bit concerned about it." Sakura nodded and before Sarada could respond, Boruto picked her up, bridal style and ran out the door with her.

He jumped the roofs of the buildings while Sarada held on to Boruto's neck for dear life. "Boruto! Not now! What about Isamu?" Boruto responded... "What about, Isamu?" Sarada snuggled her face into Boruto's chest. She then lifted her head and looked into the blonde's eyes. "We were young, and Isamu is the fruits of that recklessness." Boruto stopped on the Uchiha roof top. "Isamu may have been the result of young reckless love, but I wish for that young love back." He looked at the beautiful 21 year old Sarada he was staring at and then looked away quickly in embarrassment. Sarada giggled at the man she was looking at. "You really are quite bashful, aren't you, Boruto Uzumaki?" Boruto put her down and walked into the Uchiha household. 

You never showed this side to anyone but me, Boruto.  Do you still, after all this time, have the same feelings as your 16 year old self?  Sarada had thought to herself and giggled. She walked into the house and shut the door, knowing everything should be alright, now that her son's father, is here.

[Y'all know what happened. I'm not going into to much detail there.😐😂]