Chapter 13: Happiness

As Sarada woke up, early in the morning, she noticed something peculiar... Breathe behind her and cuddling with her. She turned around fast and smacked a person behind her in the face. To be precise, Boruto's face. 

She cupped her hands to her face and sat up. "Oh my gods! Bolt! What are you still doing here?!" She then pulled up her covers noticing she is missing a few pieces of clothing. Boruto fluttered his eyes a bit confused then smirked. "Well good morning sun shine." She slid back into her laying position and huffed. "Oh, come on Sara, you had fun. Be honest." He wrapped his arms around her as she tensed up. 

"This is a mistake, Boruto. I can't be doing this. I am Hokage for gods' sake." She grabbed Boruto's right hand and opened his palm to look at the diamond scar. "Does it hurt? Does it ever hurt?" Boruto's fingers on his right hand relaxed as he positioned his head on Sarada's back. "Physically? No. Mentally..." he inhaled Sarada's scent, "yes..."  Sarada flipped over and leaned her head on Boruto's bare chest. "I'm here, Boruto. Remember, if you aren't in the Leaf, or even around, I am there with you, the whole time."  Boruto pet her hair and then her back. "I know, Sarada..."  A thought then surrounded his mind and he let it take over. "...Sarada Uzumaki." Sarada then opened her eyes and looked him in the eyes. "I'm ready for many things, Mr. Uzumaki... but changing my last name to the last name of a man I am not even married to, is far out of my reach." 

Boruto fixed his brows in confusion. "Then why do we tie the knot?"

Sarada sat up and got out of bed. She walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Right in that moment, Boruto realized his mistake. He knew way back then as well, she wasn't ready to tie down a knot. She was unready for marriage.

----------

Back at the Uchiha household of Sakura and Sasuke...

"Isamu! Time for breakfast!" Sakura called out to the sleepy child. Sataru was sitting on the floor with Sasuke having a conversation about current events. "Sataru, your sister and brother-in-law are not having s*x." Sasuke was holding the bridge of his nose and then looked at the all knowing Uchiha child.  "Then why would Boruto-nii take big sis Sarada away for the whole day?" Sakura came over and put her hand over her son's mouth as she saw the youngest Uchiha walk into the room. "Morning Sataru!" Sakura said as she made her son stand up and go to the young boy. "Mom! Ow! Uh--- Mornin' Isa!" Sataru put his hand on his nephew's head.  "Uncle, where's Mama and Papa?" Sataru looked at his father and mother before answering. "They, uh... are on a date! Yeah, a date!" Isamu smiled and walked over to his grandparents. "Okay Isa, time for your check up!" said his grandmother as his grandpa Sasuke picked him up and bring him out the door with his uncle by his side.