11, never be the same

chapter- eleven

[real life]

hours later

"get back into the spots we were in yesterday" nick tells the group while coming down the stairs. matt gets on the couch with a blanket and pillow in his hands. Emily gets on the mattress and lays down putting her blanket over her body while her head is resting on the pillow. Madi goes over to the couch she was on yesterday while chris gets on the mattress with Emily. "what are we watching madi?" nick asks as he gets to his sleeping spot. "uhh how about Harry Potter" madi suggests. the triplets have disgusted looks plastered on their faces while Emily is smiling at her. "goblet of fire?" Emily asks her. madi nods her head in response with a smile on her face too. 

ten minutes later all of them are laying down in their sleeping spots watching Harry Potter since madi was able to pick the movie tonight. "can we watch something else next time like the grinch?" chris asks. "you get to cuddle with Emily right now so zip it and watch the movie madi put on" matt tells him. chris would roll his eyes but he's already drifting to sleep. 

nobody talks after matt replied to chris. eventually they all fell asleep. madi rolled up in a ball peacefully sleeping. matt sleeping on his stomach lightly snoring. nick sleeping on his back. and lastly, chris and Emily were holding each other; both peacefully sleeping. 

at 6:30 am madis alarm goes off. madi and Emily both wake up to the alarm but then boys are still sleeping. or so you think. madi gets up with her phone and heads up to Emilys room while Emily replaces her body with a pillow so chris can think that its her so he doesnt wake up.

Emily showers first, after Emily showers madi does and while she's showering Emily is getting ready. minutes later madi is out the shower and getting ready while Emily is on her phone. "hey don't you think we should wake the boys up now?" madi asks Emily; looking at her through the vanity mirror. "yea ill go wake them up, you can finish getting ready" Emily tells her while getting up from the bed. "okay thank you" madi says to her. "no problem" Emily says back.

Emily exits her room and goes to wake up the triplets so they can get ready too. she walks down the stairs and over to matt to wake him up first. then nick. once they both get up she goes to wake up chris. but he's already awake and it looks like he has been for a while. "chris its time for you guys to get ready" she tells him. chris stays silent and gets up. 

Emily doesnt think anything of it and goes back up to her room. chris goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth and change. nick and matt already changed and just need to brush their teeth. chris looks at himself in the mirror while brushing his teeth deciding if he should go through with his plan or not. he's been awake ever since the girls got up. he's been up thinking and came up with a few ideas but is deciding to go with one of them. he decides to keep it to himself though and not tell anyone. especially matt. 

he leaves the bathroom not aknowledging his brothers and walks right past them without a look or a word. he puts his pajamas in one of his bags then puts on his shoes. madi and Emily come downstairs. chris is now on the couch sitting down on his phone while matt and nick are at the table sitting down. "you guys ready to go?" madi asks. 

the boys all look up from their phones and to where the voice is coming from. "yea lets go" nick says as he gets up from his chair. Emily opens the door and holds it for everyone since she has to lock it. madi walks out with her backpack over her shoulder and phone in her hand. nick walks out and is holding his bag in one hand and his phone in the other. matt has his bag over his shoulder and his keys in his hands. chris is the last one. he gets up from the couch and swings his bag over his shoulder and puts his phone in his back pocket. he takes a quick glance at Emily then walks out the door. 

Emily decides to not think to much of it and walks out of her house. shutting and locking the door behind her. she walks off her porch and to the car to see nick standing holding the car door open for her. she smiles at him "thanks nick' she says as she she gets in the car. "of course" he says then gets into the car next to her shutting the door. 

matt starts the car and looks over at chris who's zoned out looking out the window. that's when he notes to ask him what's wrong when they get to school. madi lays her head on Emilys shoulder and Emily lays her head on her. the car ride was quiet and nobody talked. the only noise is the radio that is barely turned up.

what the five of them don't know, actually correction. the four of them excluding chris don't know, is that from this day forward, things will never be the same.

Nailea speaks

-

well here we go, get ready. ;)