14, blame

chapter- fourteen

[real life]

-

emily finished getting dressed for school and is now doing her makeup and hair while face timing madi and alahna.

"i cant wait to see the cute guy in my english class" alahna says; while putting on setting powder

"bro now that i think about it, there's this really cute guy i see in the hallways like it's crazy" madi explains while putting on blush

emily stays quiet; not really in the mood to speak. she focuses on doing her eyeliner

"emily did u see any cute guys that caught ur eye" alahna questions.

emily finishes up her eyeliner and is now looking back and forth between the two in the mirror to see if they look even.

"uhh no not really, but i like hearing you guys talk about them" she says as she moves on to her next makeup step.

"madi we need to get her someone" alahna says

"i'll keep an eye out today to see if anyone is her type" madi says while blending in her blush

emily playfully rolls her eyes. "i don't need to get a guy, i'm fine being single" she explains as she opens her mascara.

"okay but your not the type of person to go out and look for people out of school either so use this time while you can" alahna explains.

emily freezes and looks down at her phone that's set up against her vanity. "you know too much. shut up" she says.

madi laughs to herself; listening to them go back and forth.

"but you know i'm right soo" alahna says happily; moving on to doing her hair.

-

7:13 am is what chris reads on his phone. so he decides to get up and get ready for school while he can before he's yelled out of bed by someone if he stays there any longer.

matt is already ready and is in his room scrolling through social media on his phone. nick is currently in a battle with himself in his room trying to force himself to wake up.

matt gets up from his bed and goes to chris' room to see if he's awake or not. meanwhile chris is now looking for an outfit to wear in his closet.

he shuts his eyes and punches the bridge of his nose. dreading that he actually has to be mean to emily today and wondering how he's going to do so.

his thoughts are interrupted though.

matt walks through the door and they make eye contact.

' it's his fault i have to go through with this plan in the first place. '  he thinks.

matt's face is filled with confusion once he realizes that chris' face is filled with a bad emotion that seems to look like.. anger?

"what's up with you?" matt asks

chris walks away from his closest and over to matt. he's now beside him while matt looks at him still with confusion.