05. cuddles

chapter-five
[real life]

the five arrive at emilys house after leaving madis house a couple minutes ago.

madi and the triplets all get out of the car with their bags while emily is unlocking the house so they can go in.

when the five make it inside the house, chris drops his things and immediately makes his way to the fridge because he knows emily gets pepsi for both her and him.

matt and nick make their way upstairs to the guest rooms to put their stuff inside. its perfect that emilys house has three guest rooms.

madi makes her wake upstairs to emilys room because she always sleeps in there unless her and emily go and have a sleepover with nick.

emily goes to the couch to sit down. shes listening to music while she closes her eyes. they five all do their own thing. they dont need to be talking to each other because its never awkward.
they just enjoy each others presences.

matt comes downstairs to chill with emily on the couch. shortly after that, nick goes into emilys room to be with madi.

"hey emily" matt says while he gets on the other couch. "hey" emily says back because shes not asleep. matt gets on his phone and eats his snacks that he got from the gas station.

chris comes into the living room and makes a face. "why are we on our phones" chris asks the two. "because why not" matt says to him.

"this is supposed to be a sleepover, wheres nick and madi" chris asks again. "upstairs in my room" emily says.

chris turns around and runs upstairs to get madi and nick. matt and emily look at each other and just shrug.

chris comes running back downstairs with a mattress. "what are you doing with that" emily asks him.

"we're having a sleepover together in the living room" chris tells her smiling while he sets the mattress down by the couch.

"everyone?" matt asks. "yup. all of us" chris says while he moves the coffee table towards the tv to make room for the mattress.

madi and nick come down the stairs with blankets and pillows. matt and emily look at each other again.

"what the fuck" the two say in unison. chris grabs the mattress and goes to put it on the floor in front of the couches.

chris then grabs two pillows and two blankets and sets them on the mattress. nick gives matt a pillow and blanket to sleep with.

madi goes over to the couch to sleep on it because there is an outlet by it so she can charge her phone. "so whos gonna sleep on the mattress with me" chris asks

"not me" nick says sitting on the couch that emily is on. "i would because emilys cuddles are the best but i can charge my phone over here and i dont know if shes sleeping there " madi says. "im staying right here im comfortable" matt tells them.

"i guess im sleeping with you on the mattress" emily tells chris making her way to her side.

"lets rethink this for a second because now chris is going to cuddle with emily and i want to be the one to cuddle with emily" madi says.

"i dont care who is cuddling with me, whoever wants to can" emily says. "me!" chris says faster before madi. it doesnt surprise anyone that he likes to cuddle with emily. its always been this way. they all think emily is the best cuddler. chris likes to cuddle with emily all the time. none of them think its weird. they just let it happen.

"chris gets to be with emily now lets put on a movie to fall asleep to" nick says. "madi you can cuddle with emily tomorrow" matt tells her.

"fine but i also get to pick the movie tomorrow" madi says. "deal" nick and chris say.

Nailea speaks

short chapter but i wanted to updateeee. be excited for the next part bc they are going to be at school🤌. yea anyways go read my other story if you want, its a matt story ☝️ k ilyyy. ill speak to u like tmrw or smth. probably next week idk🩵