~(🥞🌟)~

Here is some akikasa fluff to make up for the haruan angst last chapter! :D Requested by HaruAiriCEO! This is kind of a chatfic so I hope you guys enjoy!

Sitting on his chair, Akito pressed the letters on the keyboard connected to his laptop. Each letter made a soft clicking sound which filled the quiet room. Nothing except for the fan blowing carelessly in his room could be heard, as the whole neighborhood had fallen asleep. Although, it was clear Akito's sister was still awake as he could hear her frustrated groans and how she kept grumbling, "Again..".

"How... to... sing... longer..." Akito whispered to himself as he typed the words into the search bar. None of the results he received were satisfactory so he tried again. "How... to... have... a better... stamina... when... singing..."

There were some useful results but they were all videos and Akito didn't have his earphones at the moment. He considered going to Ena's room but decided not to, as he didn't want to deal with her if she was crying again. So instead, he decided to keep rewording his question until he found a result which caught his eye. It was a chatroom on a website called 'Nightcord' which was discussing tips for singing. Akito stared at the link curiously before moving his mouse and clicking on it.

Nightcord's layout was new and confusing to Akito. How did this even work? He needed to make an account? How the hell does he do that?! Oh, what's the point?

"I'm not going to bother making an account just for this. There might not even be good tips." he muttered and pressed his cheek against his hand and rested his elbow on the table. He stared at it for a bit longer before clicking on 'Sign up'. "Still.. I want to improve. I have to try."

And so, Akito spent the next ten minutes signing up for a Nightcord account. It took a long time as he constantly kept getting lost in the many features the website has, by accidently clicking them with his mouse every time he drifted off for a few seconds.

Once he'd finally signed up, Akito went back to the chatroom and began looking at the messages carefully. There were only four users online at that time and all of them were talking about something inappropriate, which made Akito grit his teeth and scroll up to older messages. All the messages in the chatroom weren't even on topic!

"Psh, I just wasted my time." Akito murmured. "I should just go sleep. It's past midnight, anyway."

Ping!

What was that? Akito paused and looked back at the laptop screen. There was a red dot next to 'Friend Requests'. He stared at it for a few moments before clicking on it and reading the username.

"Pegasus1753." Akito whispered. "Now wait... that reminds me of something..."

But he couldn't get himself to remember what it reminded himself of, so he shrugged and accepted the friend request. The screen immediately switched to a chat between Pegasus1753 and Akito, who claimed the username 'pancakel0vr'.

Chat: Pegasus1753, pancakel0vr

Pegasus1753
hello new friend!!

pancakel0vr
who are you?

Pegasus1753
oh well you can call me pegasus, your future star (⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)

pancakel0vr
what

Pegasus1753
you heard me, pancake! im learning how to be a star. ill be known all around the woorrlldd!!!!