🎶~(🥧🎼)~

Helloo!! I'm finally posting again so I can get everyone's requests done. So sorry about the wait! Requested by ventingw14. Thank you so much for being patient <3

Throughout her life, Honami was a very patient and cautious person who would always overthink her actions in the past and present. Maybe even in the future. As time went on, her senses became more sensitive, giving her powers to keep herself safe and secure from any arguments which she considered a huge danger. For example, she'd be able to notice the smallest movements from the corner of her eye in case anyone was pointing at her (maybe to cause a fight? or to include her in a debate?!). She can also sense if anyone is staring at her (maybe in an angry way? maybe to tell her off, say that she chose the wrong side!).

So how come now, as she's walking through her quiet neighbourhood in the evening, she can sense a very evil gaze coming her way. There's no way she's falsely sensing it. It's there. There's a stare. Someone is staring at her with the most wicked intentions.

How could this be? After every disagreement she got involved with, she found a parachute to save herself from, along with a comfortable pillow to land on when things got too overwhelming. Has she really angered a classmate so much that they've come to get their revenge, despite Honami's carefulness?

Ah but, she's so close to her house. Her safe house where she can relax, far from the intense gaze of the angered classmate. However, she knows she won't be able to rest well tonight. It'd haunt her dreams that she'd done something so wrong. She'd never be able to sleep again! Shouldn't she just go and fix the issue? Honami looked up at her front door, seeing the Sun's safe and warm sunlight colour it a rusty brown. She took a breath and turned around.

"Hello?" her voice was squeaky as she tried to make it as small as possible. She didn't want to come off as a threat anymore to this person and she wanted to fix any misunderstandings immediately. "I.. I'm sorry for making you angry. I didn't mean to.."

There! She saw it. Honami swears she did. A glimpse of silver appeared in the right corner of her eye, around the corner wall of her house.

"Please come out," Honami pried, stepping closer until she could see more of the soft silver. It was someone's hair. So thick that it veiled their face, and so long that it covered their own shoes. Hm? Which classmate had long silver hair?

An eye peaked out the mass of silver. Blue, bright and pure were the only words coming to Honami's mind. These eyes were the ones behind the sinful stare Honami received. How could that be?!

"Hello.." Honami managed to swallow all the questions forming at her tongue to greet the person. They responded with a simple nod before turning away, hiding their precious azure eye. "Hey, wait! Please... Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Honami watched the silver hair shake to the side, signalling a no. She bit her lip, watching the person slowly shrink into the shadows as they left with unease.

"Excuse me!" her voice became a pitch higher as she reached out, finding their arm, and grabbed it.

It happened so fast that Honami didn't realise what had been done once she felt the stinging pain in her hand.

There were two piercing fangs digging into the thin skin on her hand. Blood spilled out from her veins and she let out a shriek, forcing the person- or well, thing?!- to flinch and then release her. The azure eyes, now filled with guilt, watched Honami as she stumbled back and caught her breath.

"I'm sorry.." they mumbled, their voice sounding so parched that it caused Honami to wince. "I just.. I haven't fed in months. It's really hard to- You just-" a sigh escaped their cracked lips. "I'm very sorry. Please."