II

Amy's POV:

We got into the car and I started driving away. "What the fuck is wrong with these people they don't fucking know us and they are already judging us what the hell" y/n complained "yea I know but to be fair we kinda did steal the spotlight " I replied "so I'm sorry their interval was boring enough for us to get the crowd going they should fucking thank us" she carried on , she was starting to go red . "Maybe we should just drop it and revisit this incident tomorrow, let's jam to music on the way back then just sleep" I pleaded. "Deal, but I get to pick the songs " she giggled.

*back at the dorm room*

By the time I locked up it was 2:00am and I was just about ready to pass out but I couldn't I was thinking about Vessel , his muscular physique , the deep British accent, the gentle demeanour he tried hiding and the amazing jewellery he wore it drove me crazy and thinking back still drives my mind into overdrive goodness is he hot. I walked to the bedroom and started getting changed into my pjs while y/n was in the bathroom removing her makeup as well as fixing her hair for bed . When she was done I went to do the same . I was just undoing my braids and thinking about Vessel like he might not be such an ass if you get to know him maybe and I was rambling on in my head about it then without thinking of it I went to message him

Allergic to shirts boi

Hello it's Amy here I would like to apologize again for tonight I didn't mean for it to be such an issue. I really enjoyed the show and your voice is amazing thank you and your band for bringing such joy to the music world
Read 2:30pm

Hello Amy it's no problem. Thank you for your support with our music
Read 2:35
I put my phone down and went to bed .

*the next morning *

I woke up to my phone ringing at 4:00am who the hell would be phoning so early in the morning when our break has just begun, I answer the phone "Hello Amy speaking " "hi, I am Sleep token's assistant, I'm just phoning to find out what time they should be ready for that big apology thing you and your sister promised them" a strange voice said through the phone, what the hell it was just yesterday like hell would we have planned it already I thought " umm can I get back to you on that as we are still finalising some stuff" I said in my sweetest voice "no sorry they have a very busy schedule so according to the schedule they have today you need to have this stuff finalised by 4:00pm sharp text Vessel the address they need to be at by 2:00pm" oh fuck what the hell are we supposed to plan an apology thing in less than 12 hours I started panicking "okay sure " I heard the phone line go dead . I quickly went to wake y/n up even tho it was 4:06am we needed to pull things together asap . Took me thirty minutes to get the dumbass out of bed but once we were up and responsive we started brainstorming ideas. We spent all the time planning and preparing, at two I sent the address and we got dressed and left.

IV's POV:

Vessel got a text at 2:00pm and we had to stop band practice for the day when we just got this song down . "We have to be at that stupid apology thing in two hours, you three better dress appropriately and not look like slobs please " he pleaded with us " what do you mean we never look like slobs" III argued and I chuckled but then left with III to go change . "I think he wants to impress Amy that's why he told us to dress decent since he usually doesn't care what we look like" III said giggling "yes definitely, I have a sneaky suspicion that II also fancies y/n " i said agreeing "yes definitely after the way those two acted after meeting them once"III went on but we had gotten to our rooms and separated to get changed.

*in the car*
"Seriously they don't need you to show up in a suit II amd Vessel the both of you are a little over the top today what's gotten into you two?" I asked them , we were 10 minutes away from the address we were given and damn did these two start getting nervous and panicky , it was kinda hilarious. After a while of pointless chit chat we arrived and wow was it beautiful here.

Y/n's POV:

We thankfully knew the owner of BBE [best bands ever] where all the biggest and most famous bands play at and get a chance for multiple producers and famous people to help little bands grow . I saw the band pull up and went to greet them "hello, we are forgiven now right? Since we have thousands of people inside dying to hear your music " I said getting straight to the point and as Vessel was about to say something Amy came up to us with Bruce the owner of this place and my great great friend since highschool. "Welcome guys , my two favorite girls have been telling me all about the great Sleep token " he said with alot of enthusiasm "Hi yes I am Vessel this is II our drummer, III one of our guitarists and IV our other guitarist " Vessel formally introduced.Bruce then took them inside by the band stage entrance and they were being equipped with everything they needed while Amy and I were laughing at our genius idea. They played alot of songs when all of a sudden they stopped and II spoke through the mic by his drums " I know we only just met but we... I'm dedicating the next song to Y/n I hope you enjoy" he said and they started playing the most amazing song ever.

I am caught, tangled in
Wrapped and quartered tripping up and over
Time lived again for just a moment
Missing pieces find me
I sweat and I ache for
Your eyes and the way you breathe
And I wake, saying your name
You are more than warm belief
Melting skywards more than silence broken
I'm whole again for just a moment
'Til the morning comes
And I wake, saying your name
Oh, she said you'd better believe it
I said you don't know
Oh, you said you'd better believe it
I said you don't even know
Time lived again for just a moment
Missing pieces find me
And I'm whole again for just a moment
Missing pieces find me
Time lived again for just a moment
Missing pieces find me
And I'm whole again, whole again, whole again

I was mesmerized with this song so freaking badly and I wondered if this was one of the newer songs as they did not play this the other night at the concert. They ended up finishing on that song and everyone loved it.

Amy's POV:

As they left the stage I went in back to the band to speak to Vessel. "Hey Vessel I need to speak to you alone please " I said when I got to them , he reluctantly agreed and we walked into a quiet room. "I hope this makes up for the other night Im really sorry about it, I hope we can become friends " I said starting to feel heat rush onto my cheeks. "Yes this was amazing thank you, I'd like us to become friends... " he replied the last little bit was a little incoherent but I liked that we were on the same page. "so umm i guess ill get going then " I awkwardly said and he nodded then I left to go to y/n . I found her by the bar getting us drinks when suddenly someone came up and started harassing her , I tried helping her but they pushed me around and thats when Vessel and II appeared most likely getting drinks . They came up to us and started questioning the guy harassing y/n but the guy ignored them and was rude, II started getting closer to protect us when the guy pushed him and II started beating him up badly. After a few rounds of punches III and IV came and got him off of the guy , then he started trash talking the band and that's when Vessel decided to step in and take over.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character: Bruce Woodcliff
Age: 25
Career choice: Owner of BBE
Hair colour: Ginger
Hair length: short extra curly
Height: 5'7 (170cm)
Eye colour: green
Weight: 70kg
Sibling: Candy
Short description: fun, enthusiastic, dad type and super friendly
————————————————
Character: Assistant Blair
Age: 19
Career choice: sleep token's assistant
Hair colour: dirty blonde
Hair length: karen hair cut
Height: 5'5 (160cm)
Eye colour: blue
Weight: 70kg
Sibling: Non
Short description: bossy, cheecky and inlove with II.
————————————————
❥Thank you for reading my book
Credit to my sister Darkarrow2007 for all her amazing help ❥