III

Y/n's POV:

Vessel lunged at the guy harassing us and started punching him and doing a lot of decent damage. I stood there for a second contemplating what to do, that's when I saw III and IV come in to stop Vessel from murdering the guy but just as they got Vessel off the guy shouted "yea that's right take the two sluts away" II then instantly went for him but I pulled him away for a slight second "II listen we would rather go report this asshole instead of attending your court hearing okay " II gave me this knowing look but hit the guy a few more times then all of us left , Amy and I went to report the asshole and decided to go hang out with the band for a bit.

II's POV:

I know y/n hates us she strange enough showed some signs of caring for me when I was beating the hell out of the guy. We were all chilling at the band house chatting about random topics and trying to get to know the girls more. "Anyone up for a game of never have I ever "III asked with a giddy smile we could see through the mask."yea sure we are so in" Amy and Y/n said in unison while Vessel , IV and I just nodded. So we started playing and things were tame so it was boring until y/n asked an unexpected question "Never have I ever liked someone I just met" I started panicking internally thinking she knows then she smirked at Amy and I calmed down a bit but put up 'I have' .Y/n,Vessel and Amy all put up 'I have' where as III and IV put up 'I have not' those two I think have the hots for each other but I won't say anything.

Vessel's POV:

We played for 3 hours then the girls left. I was thinking of texting Amy to see if they made it home safely but didn't want to seem desperate or give away that I like Amy but y/n seems so fucking familiar. I stayed up 20 minutes after they left and then passed out on my bed.

*next morning *

I woke up at my usual time which is 5 am and went for my usual run . I got back at 7 am and went to shower when I got downstairs again there was breakfast and the others started coming to eat. As I was heading to get my food I was stopped by IV giving me a parcel from an anonymous sender . I opened it and read the first page and dropped it.
————————————————
❥Thank you for all the amazing support on this story , feel free to give your thoughts on it in the comments and tell me how I can improve it a bit ❥
Some credit goes to my best friend ofc
Darkarrow2007