VIII

Third person's POV:

They all were having a mini party and having fun. It was nearing 12:00am when they were all playing drink or dare, they had been playing this for two hours straight, Amy, Vessel, and III were extremely drunk by the time they were on the last round.

Y/n's POV:

It was my turn to ask so I decided to try getting II drunk as he was pretty tipsy, "II I dare you to strip and give me the sexiest lap dance ever " he looked at me and I could see the panic in his eyes, "don't worry you can pick if it's public or we go into a room alone, you also have the option to drink" it took him a while to answer "follow" is all he said and grabbed my hand and I just followed him while my mind was racing I was expecting him to drink not follow through. We reached what seemed like his bedroom, I was pinned to the wall as soon as the door shut.

⚠️SMUT INCOMING ⚠️

We kissed each other passionately and with so much lust. He started kissing down my neck and left hickeys as he moved down to my collarbone, I started to let out soft moans of pleasure and then he just stopped without an explanation why nothing. I was so confused and started overthinking when he walked away from me. He had gone to what looks like a special cupboard with the band's symbols all over it, he opened it and took out so many diffrent things : ropes, whips, handcuffs, chains, toys and a blindfold. I got nervouse at the sight of everything all laying there , it definently turned me on even more but there was still fear in my emotions. "come y/n I want you to feel all of this so you know what you are getting yourself into" he seductively whisperd into my ear, I couldn't believe what I was experiencing at that exact moment, I walked closer to the items that layed there and touched the ropes and whips it was definitely a different experience than what I was used to. Before I had a chance to speak about what I was thinking he kissed me so passionately it felt like I was in heaven.The way he kisses me makes me excited and at peace in the same moment. Soon after he had chained me to the bed and blindfolded me, he was being very gentle although he made sure I felt pleasure at the very same time. He then used a whip on my breasts hitting the nipples so hard yet it felt amazing and I started moaning, "hush sweet girl we don't need the other's hearing your sweet aroused voice now do we" ii had said to me in a very seductive voice which only turned me on even more, "p-please give it to me already I want to fe-feel you inside of m-me" I stuttered as he kept on kissing down my body, he got to my pussy and was sucking it, reaching all of my sweet spots and making an orgasm build up. "Oh y-yes I-I'm gonna c-cu-cum" I moaned out as I came in his mouth, shortly after I heard a buckle being undone and felt his dick rub again my pussy which made me even wetter than I already was. "Yes shove it in me please " I was panting at this moment excited to feel him inside of me for the very first time, he then quickly shoved everything inside of me and grabbed a vibrater and placed it on my clit, I was in heaven moaning his name as he thrusted deeper and deeper inside of me each thrust bringing me closer to yet another orgasm. "P-please cum with m-me ii" I moaned out as I was nearing my orgasm "fuck I'm going to cum where would you like it?" He ask me as I felt him throb inside of me "in-inside of my pussy i-is w-where I w-want your hot c-cum" I was a moaning mess at that point and soon after I had a massive orgasm which lasted an hour long while II was shooting his hot seed inside of me.

~END OF SMUT~

He then untied me and took my blindfold off, he climbed onto the bed next to me and I placed my head on his chest while he rubbed circles on my back "did I exceed your expectations with just a silly lap dance?" He asked me with a grin on his face "yes you did and I loved every minute of it" I was flustered as hell by this point so there was no reason to not say what I truly thought "ii I have something I need to confess " I was starting to overthink as he took a while to respond, "yes what is it ?" he sounded confused "I really really like you and I think you obviously could tell from the way we kissed and just had sex but I truly feel a deep connection between us and obviously you don't have to respond to me about how you feel immediately" I started rambling and he lifted my chin up so I could look into his eyes and he kissed me a very gentle yet still passionate kiss it felt so amazing "I like you too Y/N and I have since you surprised us at our concert because you are so hot, confident and over all such an amazing person and I was afraid to tell you this at first seeing as how a lot of things have happened in the past few months with Vessel and you but I want us to do this the right way, so do you think we could go on a date sometime after all the drama is nonexistent again?" he was so sweet and caring I just nodded and smiled soon after I was fast asleep listening to his heart beat was very soothing.

————————————————

Hey hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section.I really do appreciate the creative criticism. Thank you all for 426 reads I truly appreciate your support ♡

Credits to my bestie she helps me with this story a lot , be sure to check out some of her stuff , if you are a ghost band fan she is currently working on a book about the gang it's pretty cool
Darkarrow2007