THE NORTHERN AIR TEMPLE

BOOK 1
(Don't play music yet)
💦🌊⛩️🌊💦
Third person POV

It was dusk, the Gaang was listening to an old man share a story with a bunch of travelers."So, travelers, the next time you think you hear a strange large bird talking, take a closer look. It might not be a giant parrot, but a flying man, a member of a secret group of airwalkers who laugh at gravity and laugh at those bound to the earth by it," a man said, ending his story about Airbenders. Aang listened to the story with glee, hearing about his people brought back some old memories for him. "Aren't airbender stories the best," the young monk asked his friends. Katara seemed interested in the story as well and asked both the avatar and dragon warrior,"Was it realistic? Is that how it was back then?" ; "Yup. No matter what time of day it was in the temple, you could always hear the sound of laughter from the young air benders," Akiko said with a look of nostalgia on her face. Aang just smiled at the water tribe girl and said," I laugh at gravity all the time. *chuckles* Gravity."

"Jingle, jingle," the storyteller said to Sokka while putting his hat full of money in his face. Aki sees this and thinks to herself, "We were supposed to pay?" Sokka searches his pockets for any money, but only shows in his hands : crumbs, string, and a bug. Sokka looked to the man apologetic and said, "Sorry." ; "Aw. Cheapskates," said the storyteller as he walked away with disappointment. Aang went up to the storyteller to ask him something, while the others stayed behind. "Hey big sis? We're there any dragon's at the temple you lived at with Aang," Misumi asked her princess with curiosity. However, Akiko shook her head no and answered the young dragon girl, "None whatsoever. There were mostly bison and lemurs there. Although, I did help Aang and our friend Kuzon rescue a dragon egg from some poachers back then." ; "You'll have to tell us that story another time. Sounds really interesting," Raidon said with interest. Akiko gave a gentle smile to them and nodded just as the preteen avatar ran back yelling out," Guys! Guys! You'll never believe what I just found out! There might be airbenders that are still alive. The storyteller said his great - grandfather saw them last week near the northern air temple."

Everyone looked stunned at the information the little airbender gave them, but it was mostly the ravenette who looked in shock and disbelief

Everyone looked stunned at the information the little airbender gave them, but it was mostly the ravenette who looked in shock and disbelief. They soon recollected their composure and Akiko said, "If they really believe that they are alive, then maybe we should go see for ourselves if it's true or not." ; "It couldn't hurt to check it out, besides I've always wanted to see an air nomad temple," Yuri said with a twinkle of excitement in his eyes and slight blush just as Sokka came up behind him and asked, "You're hoping to find some medical books from there aren't you, Yuri?" ; "Alright! Let's go in the morning after breakfast to check out the temple! Woo hoo," Aang said with excitement and hope in his voice. The dragon princess looked at her brother's excited demeanor but had sense of worry about the information for whether the airbenders were real or not.