Prologue

"How can you produce me a son who won't even become a Kasai?" Kitial hissed at Moone.

"Not my fault the Sky Ancients picked for him to be a Ratio cat. But you didn't need to throw him out of your Tribe, Kitial. He's your son," Moone reassured him. Kitial flicked his tail.

"Not anymore." Moone stalked out of the room.

"Despite him being a Ratio cat, he's still your son. You trained him to be a good warrior and to always be loyal. He'll always have you back," she told him before leaving. Katial sat near the window, looking down at the small Tribe he had. The Tribe was small, yet powerful. Kitial had trained his tribemates to be the very useful in battle. He saw the young inventor, Lilac.

"Lilac! Come up here, would ya?" he called down to her. She acknowledged him with a nod. While Lilac made her way to Kitial's den, he thought about his son. Perhaps a Ratio cat could be useful for his Tribe. They could turn invisible, but not all the time.

"You wanted to see me, Great One?" Kitial jumped. He hadn't expected Lilac to appear to quickly.

"Ah, Lilac. My greatest inventor," he grinned. Kitial moved towards her. He wrapped his tail around her. "I want you to create me something."

"What is it, My Lord?" she asked in wonder.

"A Mind control device. Millions of them. I want to be able to control all the creatures of Gimonia." Lilac looked at him in pure terror. "Oh, don't worry! The ones loyal to me won't be controlled," he comforted her. "But how long would it take to make a few?"

"Well, with the right materials, about two days at least to make a few," she explained.

"Perfect. You'll go with a few guards and they'll help you find the materials. And make sure that I am able to control them with a touch of a button." Lilac nodded and left the room. Kitial strolled back to the window, looking back out of it.

"Soon, all of Gimonia will be under my control. Not even the Sky Ancients can stop me."