chapter one

Jeonghan's POV:

"Holy fuck!"

"You like my big cock destroying your tiny hole? Fucking slut." he said in my ears while pumping two fingers into me like a madman.

"Stay still." he reminded me as he aligned the tip of his cock at my entrance.

"Filthy slut." he whispered " So dirty to let me stick it inside you. Do you like being spread open and used this way? I bet you like being degraded like the little whore that you are." he whispered into my skin.

"P-please!" I moaned.

"Please what?" he said smirking and didn't wait for my answer as he grabs my ass and drove into me much deeper, exciting him as he felt my hole quivering with intensity.

"Fuck YES! Yes, yes j-just like that!" I said losing my breath.

A soft but firm hold of his slightly calloused hands took me by surprise, gripping onto my legs, he pushed it past his broad shoulders and pummeled his member back into my swelling hole. Moans after moans filled the cum and sweat scented room.

"I-I dont th-think I can do this any, AH l-longer." I pleaded. The constant stimulation I felt left me feeling weak. It was getting harder to breathe as he pleasured me.

"You're gonna take it like the good boy you are. Right slut?" He asked, coming through as a demand.

A vibration throughout my back knocked me out of my trance. I looked up and saw that he is mirroring my disbelief that is shown in my face and that brought me back to reality.

"I know what you guys are doing inside. Open the door." exclaimed the professor.
"Get out this instant" he added. My heart dropped, feeling every organ twisting and turning leading me in a state of shock.

"Shit, shit, shit. Fuck Jeonghan, what do we do? FUCK. I can't be expelled." He looked at me asking for answers. I paced back and forth, feeling something in the pit of my stomach. My best friend and I just got caught fucking. How foolish of us.

Somehow, we were dressed in 15 seconds. Quietly hoping it was way longer, not wanting to face the embarrassing truth. I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking back at him, I saw a cold, stern look that went straight through me. I shivered.

"Let's just go. We can't do anything about it, it seems." He chuckled bitterly. I winced as I cleared my parched throat. Mustering every ounce of courage I had left in my sore body, I pulled the knob and hesitatingly opened the door. We were met with a face filled with disgust.

"Head to the office now." A stern look was thrown towards us but quickly turned his back, walking away. With no other choice, we both followed him. Looking at the floor and withe level of embarrassment I feel, I just want the fucking ground to swallow me whole.

The professor that caught us knocks on the principal's office.

"Come in" the principal says while sitting comfortably.
"How can I help you gentlemen?" he added with a confused look.

"I caught them in the janitor's closet doing indecent behavior." the professor explained with pure disgust while taking a seat in front of the principal.

"Is this true?" The principal scrunched his eyesbrows while looking intently in my eyes.

"Yes! Jeonghan seduced me, sir. I didn't start it, you know he has an addiction." His best friend said rushingly almost like he's defending himself while looking at Jeonghan guiltily.

"Is this true Jeonghan?" The principal says calmly but still shocked at the situation. Gasping in pure shock that my best friend could throw me under the bus easily. The betrayal I felt raised through the roof as I gave him the dirtiest look I can muster.