chapter six

Seungcheol's POV

"What the fuck is going on here?" I said as I entered the cabin. I fucking knew it. Everytime I go, they do stupid things that would get them in trouble by the marshals. It's a good thing that the marshal in charge to roam our area is still in a meeting with the clergy.

I already saw bruises form on Dino and Vernon's face. Fuck, I never expected that from Dino. Shit this is a disaster. I saw how messy the cabin is. The table was filled with cups that looked like they played cup pong. The living room is so messy that my irritation grows as I continue observing the room. He froze at the sight, reminiscing a painful memory. I was brought out of my daydream when I saw Seungkwan crying in between the two boys. Fuck this is so messy. I just wanna wring all their necks. I'll apologise later, Lord.

"Start talking." I said with a low voice clenching my jaw, calming myself but my anger was already showing. I looked directly at Joshua as I expected that he would be more responsible in keeping them in line while I'm not there.

"Sooo. Uhm, I didn't know it would be this bad." Joshua said carefully, slowly hiding behind Woozi and Minghao. I could already see Jeonghan standing stock still, obviously overwhelmed with what's happening. I don't know why I felt bad but I don't have time to process what this feeling is right now. I'm too angry to think of anything.

"Right. You guys never learn. You all know we're all ONE STRIKE AWAY FROM THEM WANTING TO PUT YOU ALL TO DIFFERENT CABINS BECAUSE OF ALL THE STUPID SHIT YOU GUYS GET YOURSELF INTO?!" I said not even caring anymore that I'm shouting at them.

I took a deep breath and told them "You all BETTER be prepared for tomorrow. Go to your rooms. Vernon and Dino fucking clean up your mess."

They were already starting to go back to their designated rooms but Jeonghan was still standing, looking down and fiddling with both his hands. It tugged at my heart, suddenly feeling guilty because of my behaviour. This sudden urge never to see him sad or hurt or I'll see red.

I approached him and stood in front of him. Too close for my liking, towering him with my height and I didn't care anymore. I just focused on him. Wanting to feel him. I lifted his head with my right hand lifting his chin so he could look straight at me.

He gasped when I touched him. Why do I fucking love how he reacts to my touch. His eyes slowly levelled mine and tears were streaming down his face. It gutted me. Why do I fucking feel awful like I want to kiss all his tears away even though I know it's wrong.

"I.. swear.. I didn't know it would be this bad. I-I thought it would be just a chill drinking.. I-" He said not finishing his sentence as I was still holding his jaw but slowly wiping away his tears with the back of my hand. I believe he's very emotional when he's drunk. Which I find alluring.

Fuck, I can't do this here. "C'mon I'll bring you to your room." I told him. Before he could even respond, I grabbed his hand and walked him to his room. I don't know what got into me but I went inside with him.

"I'm sorry if I scared you earlier, it's just I don't want any more problems especially since we just started camp." I told him softly grazing my thumb at the back of his hand trying to comfort him. He looked so confused and surprised at the same time.

"Seungcheol?" He questioned shockingly. Jeonghan stepped back and covered his mouth with both of his hands. He removed it to shoot me another question.

"Am I dreaming? Are you really in my room?" He moved forward, inching towards me. So close, I can feel his breath on my neck.

"If I am, I don't wanna wake up. I wanna stay right here with you forever." Jeonghan muttered, smiling at me so sweetly. "Maybe inside me too? Hmm." He added, laughing playfully. Goddamn, why does he have to be sweet and sexy at the same time. I'm royally fucked. He looked at me intently and placed both his hands on both sides of my ears and pulled me into him. His lips connected to mine and I swear to God, I saw the light. Heavenly. The feeling of his soft lips on mine and his tongue touching my lips, as if asking if I could open mine wanting to be devoured by me. I returned the kiss by holding his back, pulling him in closer and hearing him moan softly because of it.