Chapter 2

_ . _

Chapter 2

Two days went by in a flash. In those two days, Vietta and Morris gave him all the information he needs. Though they had to give him information little by little because of his condition, it was more than enough for him.

Firstly, the world he was in had hierarchy. And among those status, he was a commoner. From what he heard now, he passed the examination at the age of 11 and he had been here for 10 years, meaning that he is now 21 years old.

He was the youngest to ever become a master magician, so his rank in the magic tower was higher than Morries and Vietta. They said that he was the second to the Master of the Magic tower. Though Vietta and Morris knew about that fact, they don't know what kind of magician he was like. They said that he's introverted and avoids people, so he prefer shutting himself inside his room while studies and experiments magic. Only the Master of the Magic tower knew about his magic.

However, there is another way to know what kind of magic he has. It's better to try it for himself. But Darcel doesn't know how to start. He was a scientist all his life, it's natural he doesn't know about magic, especially combat.

"Hmm..." Darcel stared at his hand as he frowned. "It's better to ask Morris and Vietta about this. Let's not be hasty."

He went back to his room. As he walk inside the magic tower, he noticed that the other magicians are paying respects to him with a small bow, while others are showing hostility. Vietta and Morris said that there are few magicians who know about his condition, and said that it's better to keep it a secret to avoid others finding out his weakness.

Darcel opened the room. He was expecting to Morris and Vietta to come a little later but the two of them were already inside his room. He looked at Vietta who was half smiling, and Morris who seems horrified.

Darcel walked towards them. "What wrong, Morris?"

Morris turned to him and forced a smile, "D-Darcel, you're here..."

Darcel just stared at him. Vietta on the other hand, seems to know what's going on but kept herself composed and remained listening.

"Y-You see..." Morris averted his gaze with a conflicted expression. "I g-got a letter from your sister.... She said she's....coming here."

Darcel was taken aback but he doesn't seem to be too shocked. He expected that this body's sister will come for him sooner or later if she knows about his condition. Either way, it's another method to obtain information.

Morris stared at him, "You're not troubled?!"

Darcel tilted his head and frowned, "No."

Morris was about to rant but he suddenly remembered his condition, "....I forgot you lose your memory...."

"Is there something wrong with my sister?" Darcel asked with a frown.

"There's nothing wrong with her." Vietta replied. "However, you used to be scared of your sister for some reason. Morris is also scared to her." Vietta pondered for a while as she replied, "Hmm... Maybe it's because of her demeanor? For me, she looks like a brave woman that no one could make a mess with. She's also logical and her sense of humor is great when i spoke to her. It's just that...she's too formal."