● Notice [1]

Hi there :)

I started to notice that this book has gotten a lot more attention than I ever expected. Honestly, I just started writing it as a fun hobby. Doraemon was a big part of our childhood. And as we grow older, a lot of things change. In fact, we can't even exactly remember when our innocence was lost. So I decided to write Doraemon from an adult point of view.

I never thought people would read it. But I still published it for fun and now it has '119 reads and 10 votes'! Trust me that's a really big number for me. So I decided to address a few things properly:

●I am no professional writer. English is not my first language as well. Of course, the execution is not going to be up to the mark. I just let my imagination flow through words, sometimes forgetting that it must make sense in the end. It must be framed properly. For example; if you read the "fantasy" unedited version, I showed Shizuka as an extremely exaggerated character. The senior's scene was repulsive. So, I changed it. To give it a better storyline.

● I forget to mention warnings. For example, the first chapter involves a blackmailing//rape scene. It may trigger people. But in general, this is DARK fan fiction. In simpler words, it is going to contain a sensitive topic in almost every chapter.

● Updates may be uneven.

Despite all these critics, I am thankful from the bottom of my heart to those who read and voted on the chapters. Some even added it to their library.

Thank you so much and may you have a great day!