Chapter 2.

"So, where are we going?"

Greyson had told me he was taking me out but not to over dress, so I didn't.

"You'll find out when we get get there." He said as we drove out of the driveway.

"You know how I feel about secrets." I looked at him with a frowning face. He just sort of grinned. I knew he wouldn't tell me so I just went with it and turned the radio up.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE..."

We sang loud and obnoxiously not caring at all what people thought if they just so happend to hear us. He maybe a tough country boy but behind closed doors he sings one direction songs with me. One thing I loved is that Greyson wasn't afraid to be himself around me, we were completely comfortable with each other. Finally we parked in a field just outside of town.

"You're not going to murder me are you? " I said laughing.

"No." He said laying a sheet on the ground underneath an old oak tree.
"We are going to have ourselves a little picnic"

"Where's the food?" I asked curiously.

He looked in the back of his truck and laughed hopelessly.

"What's so funny?"

"I left the cooler with the basket of food at the house."

I couldn't help myself and busted out laughing. We got back in the truck and went to the nearest McDonald's. We layed the sheet back down under the same tree and sat down to eat. Greyson slightly shoved me and I laughed.
"Gosh you're such a pig. You need weight watchers." I joked.

"Do not make fun of my tummy."

He frowned. I layed on top of him and kissed his perfect lips. He smile and rolled me off of him to get up. He folded the sheet and took me by the hand. I followed him to a lake that was almost crystal clear and sparkled the way the light hit it. He took off his shirt revealing his perfect body and abs and dived right into the water.

"Come on in babe, it feels amazing out here."

"I didn't know there would be water involved. I don't have my bikini." I bashfully said.

"Just wear your bra and panties, it's basically the same thing. Right?"

He had a point so I undressed and dove in. We swam around splashing each other.

"Staaahhhppp!!" I yelled because he was splashing so much. Greyson swam over and kissed my lips. Moments later we were making out.
*A couple hours later*
We layed in eacothers arms under the moonlight. Just talking and enjoying eachothers company.

"So did you enjoy today?" Greyson asked as if he honestly didn't know.

"Today has been one of the best days I've had in a long time. Today with you was just perfect.

Did you enjoy today with me?"
"Everyday with you is perfect, but today was amazing."

I didn't want it to end in all complete honesty but it eventually had to. Greyson drove me home and it was 11:30 pm.

"Right on time, Its 12:00." I said.

We walked to the front door, Greyson pulled me in close and kissed me.

"I love you, forever and always." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, forever and always babe."

I whispered back.
He walked towards his truck as I walked into the front door and up the stairs. I listened to his truck drive away and I undressed and slipped into bed, unable to sleep. The memories of the beyond perfect day were stuck replaying over and over in my mind. I only hoped to never lose Greyson. He was the best thing to happen to me since the accident. After the accident I had become extremely depressed. I couldn't cope with the loss of my mother so I turned to self harm. I had over dosed dozens of times. One night my dad had to work late, I sat in the tub with a razor blade and slit both of my wrists deep. My dad called my aunt to check up on me and she found me. I was rushed to the hospital. I took counseling after that. Counseling helped but it was Greyson who saved me. He loved me when I couldn't love myself. I'm now 8 months clean because of him. He is my saving grace. I got lost in thought and slowly fell into a peaceful sleep.