🍂CHAPTER 11🍂

Devipur.

It was almost sunset time and Bondita was waiting for the postman near the post box. She was scared as she knew her Mami was gonna almost kill her for being late but she was ready to face it all as this was important too. No way she was gonna compromise in this matter anymore as till now she had done enough that too just for her Maa. This was her try to at least make things better which can't be avoided anymore and thus it was necessary for her to wait.

Finally she heard the sound ' Tring, Tring ' and she realised that was Dakbabu on his cycle and she looked in the direction of the sound only to find Dakbabu coming in her direction and she showed him his hand indicating him to come to her, he also taking the clue came to her and stopped and he knew her asked her,
"Aree Bondita beti tum yaha kya kar rahi hoo iss samay, tumhari Mami ko pata chala toh bohot maar padegiii !!"

"Wahii toh Dakbabu kitni Der kardi aaj aapne!!! Ye lihiyeee ye Patra mere hone wale pati ko de dejiyeee !!! Mai chaliii warna Mami mujhe chodegi nahii!!!!"

Saying this and handling over the letter to the postman she ran away for her life without listening him further as she knew if she waited more she was surely gonna face the worst situation at house. The postman kept the letter in his bag and went his way as he knew she won't be listening to him further.

Bondita finally reached home, she was breathing heavily due to continuously running. She feared entering the house as she knew her Mami might be waiting for her with her stick to teach her a lesson for being out for so long that too without informing her. She felt an hand on her shoulder and she turned to only find Sudesh,her Mama smiling at her. He Said,

"Aa gayi tum, achi baat mai thoda darr hi gaya thaa, tum itni Der tak kabhi bahar nahi rehti naa isliye. Chalo andar!! Tumhare liye hi ruka tha mai bahar "

He actually cared for her and whenever he got a chance he expressed his love and care for her but he was way beyond scared of his wife and thus always listened to her giving up on supporting his sister and her daughter. Still for Bondita he was an father figure.

"Nahi jaa sakti Mami chodegi nahi . Janno na!!"
Replied Bondita in a scared and low voice.

"Janta hoo. Ye pakdo do thaili saman ki aur chaalo andar mere sath bakki mai dekh leta hoo, bass meri Haan mai Haan bharnaa"
Said her Mama handling him two bags from the four he was holding and entered the house. Bondita followed him quietly. And as expected her Mami bursted at her,

"Kaha thiiii Maharani itni Der tak haaa , Ghar ka pata vata bhul gayi thi kyaa?? Putla Baan kyu khadi hai bolegi kuch kaha udd rahi thi itni Der???"

"Aree ruko bhi tum , toh woh kuch jawab de . Aur waise bhi jawab mai hi de deta hoo ki usse der kyu huyii!!"
Interrupted Sudesh .

"Abh isse der kyu huyii ye abh tum batoge mujhee are wah bhai wah chalo mai bhi toh sunnu kya hain woh wajah!"
Chided Devoleena.

"Kya tum bhii !! Dikh nahi raha bacchi ke hath mai saman hai, toh iska matlab woh mere sath hi thi, Bazar mai thi mere sath tumne toh aane se mana Kar diya aur jate waqt ye mil gayi toh le gaya isse sath . Dekho saman uthane Mei bhi madat ki iss ne meri aur issi wajah se toh tumne sath aane se mana jo kiya tha sahi kaha na Maine??"
Replied Sudesh.

"Haa haa... toh thik hai na mai kya antaryami hu jo binna patta Chale sabh paata chal jaii !!! Tum jao andar Bondita Sara saman rakh do andar !! Aa Sampoorna tum madat Karo iss kii chalo jaldiii!!!!"
Said Devoleena going inside the kitchen.

Both Sampoorna and Bondita were about to go to do what they were asked to but Bondita stopped and looked at her Mama and gave him a big grin in order to say him thanks whereas he winked at her to indicate her to be relaxed now. Sampoorna was watching all this being clueless, but she was happy that her sister was saved. After dinner, all went to sleep as it was an tiring day for all specially Bondita.

☆~~~~☆

Three days before Dev- Sampoorna's wedding.

Roychowdhury Haveli, Tulsipur.

All the Roychowdhurys were in the living room, Trilochan and Binoy were sitting and doing there own respective works, whereas all their kids were discussing something about Som -Batuk's school things.

Dev entered the house along with his father Harinam Munshi, who had something in his hands. As the entered all started looking at them . Both of them bowed in front both the elder Roychowdhurys and then greeted the elder younger ones too as Sharvari made Som and Batuk leave to there rooms as she knew they would jumpon Dev in joy which won'tbe appreciated by their Jetha moshai and they would might get scolding too.
" Suprabhat bade Malik, Suprabhat Binoy Malik, Namaste chote Malik aur namaste didi malkin ."
Greeted Harinam, whereas Dev just gestured.

"Kya baat hai Hari tum yaha itni subha?? Humne toh tumhe dopahar ko bulaya tha naa??"
Enquired Trilochan.

"Ji Bade Malik! Par mai yaha apne bete ke vivah ka Aamantran Dene aaya hoo. Tatha mera aap sabhi se namra aagraha hai ki aap sabhi mere bete ki vivah mai upastit rahe aur vivah ki shobha badhai. "
Said Harinam while handling over Trilochan an invitation card.
Observing and passing it over to Binoy Trilochan stood up and Dev immediately touched his and Binoy's feet and took there blessings. Trilochan murmured some blessings audible only to Dev and said,
"Mubarak hoo bhaii !! Mubarak hoo!! Tum toh jante ho hum aur Binoy kal hi Calcutta ja rahe hai , aur hamari baat iss Vishay par pehleee hi ho chuki haii toh uss mutabik hamara ashirvad hai aur hamari gair hazari mai Anirudh vivah mai upastit rahega aur yaha Bahu ka swagat aur Maan hamari Mishti karegi. Thik kaha na!"

"Ji Bade Malik! Aabhar!! Abh hum chalte haii"
Said Hari and was about to leave when Binoy who was signaled something by Sharvari ,now still staring at the invitation card said,
"Vivah ki tayari mai kuch lage toh maang lena. Aatak na maat kahi. Hum nahi hai par Anirudh aur Mishti hai. Samjhe?"

"Ji Binoy Malik! Dhanyavad!!!"
Said an delighted Harinam and was about to leave along with Dev but Trilochan called out for Dev and said,

" Dev, tum ruk jao Jara humme tumse Jara baat Karni Hai, tum hamare sath Jara andar chalo."

"Ji Bade Malik!"
Obeyed Dev and went inside along with Trilochan whereas Harinam went home delighted.

Binoy and Sharvari went for there works and Bihari came there to clear the table and Anirudh murmured,
" Pata nahi tha Baba itne sudhar bhi gaye haii."

This was heard by Bihari and he said ,
" Sudhare hai ki nahi pata nahi Choto Malik par ha aaj bhi Didi malkin ki sari bate mante hai ye baat pakki ho gayii."

"Matlab?? Sahi se bolo mai samja nahii Bihari!"
Asked Anirudh.

" Matlab, kuch khas nahi chote Malik, bass yahi ki yeh sabhii jo Binoy Malik bolle woh sabh Didi malkin ne unse kehne kaha hogaa tabhi unhone kaha , kyuki apne dekha ki nahi ye mujhe nahi pata par didi malkin ne unhe ishara kiya tabh jakar unhone bolna shuru kiyaa, aur yahi barso se chala aa raha haii."
Replied Bihari and left from there.

Anirudh nodded his head in disappointed realising what Bihari meant to say and went to his study and stood in front of a calendar and crossed out another day and said to himself beingdetermined,
" Bass aur kuch chaar panch dinn fir mai apne udesh aur laksha ke liye kaam karna chalu karunga sahi mai no mei. "

He has being trying to mix up with the people around and understand the situation around him and was trying to find from where he could actually start .
He was trying his level best at times discussing it out with Dev or Sharvari, but was still unsuccessful at finding a way out. Among all these days he was only successful with mixing with the people. He was still hopeful that he might find a way soon completely unaware that the way or source of foundation for his work he was searching for all this while would be soon brought to him by the destiny herself. As he is destined for it.

☆~~~~☆

Soo here comes the 11th chapter and really very very sorry for such a gap. Also sorry for this short update. Hope you will like the chapter and please don't forget to hit the star and giving your comments. Once again kaan pakadke saari!!

-AJAB 🍂