🍂 Chapter 6 🍂

Tulsipur, Roychowdhury haveli,

The whole village was in merriment now not only for one but for two reasons. First being the janmadivas of their bade Malik duo where they were invited by their didi malkin for an grand feast in the afternoon after the pooja and now to its addition was the return of their choto Malik, who had returned after years to his home and the news of his return had spread like wild fire in the forest making people happy with the news. Every corner of the village was happy but the Roychowdhury haveli from where this wave of happiness aroused was a bit quiet , though there were people working for the arrangements for the party at the evening and the feast at the afternoon it was all calm as all were looking at the same direction while doing there respective works and that was towards their Didi Malkin, Sharvari's room and that's was the reason behind all the quiet weather of the haveli because the voice which use keep instructing and boosting them up for doing their work and always made them smile with her simple way of kindness was nowhere to be seen. All hoped that their choto Malik was successful in mending her heart and bring back their didi malkin whom they were all actually missing by now as they all knew she was hurt after their mother's death and immediately after that even her dada to whom she was really close after her mother too left , and to its addition being the eldest after her brother and the only daughter or lady of the house she was bagged with responsiblties at that tender age where her being hurt was almost forgotten by all. Afterall she too was an Roychowdhury and thus had the ability to face every possible thing without thinking about what happened to them in past, they just lived in the present or atleast this was what they always showed the world. Also they all knew if someone can heal their didi malkin then it was only her dada their choto Malik and now that he was back they were satisfied that her broken heart would be healed for sure.

Trilochan and Binoy who were too present there observing all the people who were working also understood what was going on in every one's mind thus sighing heavily, Trilochan cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention and said,
"Aree Bhai kab tak uss ek hi disha mei dekte rahoge tum sab, jara kaam pe bhi dyaan de do aur jara jaldi jaldi hath chalai apne kitna Sara kaam pada hai abhi bhi bakki jano na?? Ha hum jante hai tum sabko Mishti ki chinta ho Rahi hai par ab hamara Anirudh gaya hai na usse bat kar ke sab kuch thik kar dega dekha tum sab isliye bilkul chinta mat karo , aur kya ha jante nahi wahi Mishti jiske chinta mai kaam adhure rakh rahe ho wo agar bahar aa gayi aur ye sab Aisa dekh liya toh tum logo ka kya hoga naraj ho jayegi tum sabse chalega kya tum sabko ye , nahi na toh chalo jaldi kaam par lag jao woh aa jayegi chalo jaldi chalo."
He completed commanding them to get back to their work. All disappeared from there and resumed their work and as soon as they left Binoy adjusting his specs and been tensed asked his daa ,
" Daa inhe toh samza Diya apne paar baat phir bhi wahi ki wahi hai kya Anirudh mana payega Sharvari ko kyuki itne saalo mei usne uske ek bhi Patra ka koi bhi jawab nahi Diya aur nahi jab Anirudh telephone karta toh tab bhi usse ek baar bhi baat nahi ki hai usne aur toh aur ek bar hum sab Anirudh ke Barre mein baat karte the par yeh ladki sirf uska naam sunte hi us jaga se chali jati thi, mujhe toh kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai daa ki kaise..."
But he was cut in between by Trilochan with ,
" tum toh shant he raho Binoy, kya tum itna bhi nahi jante apne baccho ko kaise hai woh khass kar yeh bade dono, Jaan basti hai dono ki ek dusre mai aur kya keh rahe the tum ek bhi Patra ka jawab nahi diya, par ek bhi Patra unpadha bhi nahi raha hai Sharvari uska likha, bheja har Patra raat hote hi sab sonne ke baad akele mei padhti aayi hai humne khud Kai baar dekha hai usse ye karte waqt aur ye baat shayad Anirudh bhi janta hai tabhi toh koi jawab na milne par bhi har doo mahine hame ek par uske liye doo Patra aate the aur kya... ha telephone par baat na karna par har baar jab telephone aata tab chipkar hum sabki saari baatein bhi woh sun liya karti thi samjhe tum. Aree Binoy Mishti sirf ruthi hai apne daa se jaise bachpan karti thi toh bachpan ki tarha abb bhi Anirudh usse mana lega usse akhirkar Bhai - Behen hai dono isliye tum bilkul fikkar maat mat karo aur tum apne shaam ki tayari par dhyaan do samjhe"
Binoy who was amused to hear this things about his beloved daughter was just staring at his daa in amusement and just hummed in reply and adjusting his spectacles he went to his room. Seeing the retreating figure of Binoy, trilochan thought to himself,
' agar yeh apne baccho ko thoda hi sahi janta to aaj hum sab iss paristhiti Mai khade nahi hote, mante hai ki bohot pyaar karta hai apne baccho se akhirkar pita jo hai unka par unhe samajna bhi toh jaruri hai. Ha yeh bhi mante hai jo nirnay usne Anirudh ke liya woh uske bhalai ke liye tha par woh nirnay sahi hokar bhi galat sabit huva kyuki woh sahi hokar bhi galat samay par liya gaya tha aur uske aaj yeh galat parinam hum sab dekh rahe hai aur iski bhi wajah hai Binoy tumhara tumhare baccho ko kam samjhna. Khair jo huva hai wo ho gaya hai hum usse badal toh nahi sakte par ha Jo hone wala hai usse sab kuch thik ho jayega isliye Dugga maa se prathana karte hai , Dugga , Dugga !'
he closed his eyes and made a soft prayer to his only hope now, Dugga maa.