010 | 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

Juliette decided that a girls only party was needed so she started to organise one, it was going to be held at her place and Juliette had managed to get everything she needed for the party

Juliette decided that a girls only party was needed so she started to organise one, it was going to be held at her place and Juliette had managed to get everything she needed for the party. She invited her friends and she couldn't leave Jasmine out, Jasmine was about controlling; Juliette would admit that.

Jasmine was still trying to get Juliette to move into her place with her and to quit her job but nothing had worked so far. So Jasmine and her cousin Carl we're getting ready for phase two of their plan, well of Jasmine's plan. When Juliette is next on shift, Carl is going to break into her house and trash it a little, so it will scare Juliette enough to not want to be alone, or so Jasmine hopes.

"Do you need any help baby?" Jasmine asked as she watches Juliette make some little sandwiches for her party, she was making finger food and baking some cakes and maybe some cookies, however she still needed to head to the store to pick up some more alcohol.

"You could pop to the store and get some alcohol for me? I've got a lot to do here" Juliette asked her girlfriend as she cut the sandwiches into rectangles, she got 6 rectangles from each sandwich which she was going to arrange nicely on a pretty tray that she brought for this exact reason.

"Anything else?" Jasmine asked wanting to stay on Juliette's good side especially if that meant she would be in with more of a change of getting her to move in.

"Maybe some nuts and chips too a range of flavours please" Juliette asked finally taking her eyes of the sandwich she had cut.

"Okay" Jasmine nodded going over to Juliette.

"I love you Juliette" Jasmine said planting a kiss on Juliette's pale lips, she hadn't put any lipgloss on yet today so her lips were paler than normal.

"I love you too, here's my card" Juliette said handing over her credit card so Jasmine could buy the things that Juliette wanted for the party.

"So I'll be an hour or so. Do you want a coffee bringing back?" Jasmine asked her girlfriend.

"Please, caramel Iced coffee from Starbucks please, use my card to buy it" Juliette answered, the last week or so she had been loving caramel iced coffee's but they have to be from Starbucks, nowhere makes it just like them. Jasmine kissed Juliette's cheek before she left leaving Juliette with a sigh of relief, she felt like she was being smothered by Jasmine, like she made the wrong decision for getting back with her. Whenever she tried to bring up the relationship Jasmine just shrugs it off and doesn't even pay attention to her.

Juliette stood in her bathroom with the door locked and shower turned on, she was planning on showering but had just been standing listening to the running water for 10 minutes, enjoying the peaceful while Jasmine set up the speakers ready for the party, the sandwiches were in the fridge with the rest of the finger foods, the cakes and cookies were covered and the alcohol was in the fridge and on the side until the cooler had been sorted which Jasmine offered to do while Juliette showered.