Explanation

Ok so this story is based on a dream I had.. so if it gets crazy, you know why🤡 just remember I do not own any of the encanto characters except my oc.
This story is in a modern AU
And two years after casita breaks so for reference Mirabel is 17
Also, I'm ok at writing but please feel free to leave any suggestions on how to improve my writing.

So this is my oc Estrella Kamala Madrigal

(Yes I drew this on roblox 👹 that's why the resolution in caca-)She is 18 Her gift is to alter her voice any which way (like shape shifting but with her voice)She is the 3rd daughter of Julieta and AgustinFun facts about Estrella 😌: Estrella's n...

She is 18
Her gift is to alter her voice any which way (like shape shifting but with her voice)
She is the 3rd daughter of Julieta and Agustin
Fun facts about Estrella 😌: Estrella's name came from a birthmark on her face that looked like a star .  Abuela does not like that Julieta named her Estrella because of a birthmark so she tells casita to put Kamala on her door instead . She was raised mostly by Pepa and Bruno (until he left of course then it was just Pepa) because Julieta was preoccupied with Mirabel. She has an accent because she would often hear adults speaking Spanish as a child hence her first language being Spanish .Clumsy Af. chill, optimistic, sarcastic, and uses humor as a coping mechanism 😎(Most of the time). The necklace she wears allows her to use her actual voice. (Fyi this girl has been through some shi-)
Here are some head cannons that are in this story to avoid confusion:

1. Julieta's gift has a time limit of a day so if someone gets hurt, let's say on a Monday, and they wait until Tuesday to go to Julieta to be healed, it won't work. (Which is why Estrellas leg is always in a boot)

2. Pepa uses reading glasses.

3. Everyone can speak to casita like Mirabel in the movie.

4. Pepa taught all of her kids to speak Spanish and French, she tried her best to teach Felix French, but he just couldn't understand. However, she wanted another adult to know how to speak it so she wouldn't be the only adult who knew how, so she taught Bruno and he learned surprisingly quickly.

5. Dolores' room is soundproof. For her sake 🖐️😔

6. The weather reacts normally if Pepa is asleep

You can decide what they wear cause I honestly have no clue 💀

Also when they get in the boat their gifts don't work anymore because their outside of the Encanto

I hope you all enjoy this story. Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to respond as soon as possible. Just a reminder if you don't like some things or don't agree with things in this book feel free to leave 😌