Preface

Greetings everybody! It is us, the authors! Yes, there's two of us and we thank you for clicking on this book and giving it a chance.

If this book sounds like an oddly specific scenario... that's because it is. We're two besties who recently got into the Hetalia fandom and YES we know that it's barely active but it's still alive, so we decided to write this very specific book to suit our own need for storytelling, and also to hopefully suit you as an audience.

We put this in the description, and everybody should know this but simply to reiterate, this is not intended to be an accurate portrayal of global politics. If anything, this is really inaccurate so it should not reflect on countries in real life, or on people of different nationalities. 

We also do not condone yandere actions in real life. Everything written in this book is entirely fictional and so, is within safe boundaries.

Now onto story details...

1) We know that there is a canonical India in the Hetalia universe who is a man, but for the sake of this story we have chosen to ignore that and make India a woman.

2) There are non-canonical characters we have included for the sake of this story. These are characters created by the hetalia fandom, such as Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan. Their characters in this book will be similar (but not entirely) to how they're described on their wiki pages. If you want to know more about a non-canonical country just search up '(country name) Hetalia'.

3) Both the authors are Indian so we'll try to make our portrayal of her as accurate as possible. In doing this, we'll have to cover a wide range of Indian culture. Because India is so diverse, we will try our best to incorporate as much as we can.

4) The historical struggles of any country are not to be taken lightly. This book will feature heavy topics such as colonization and oppression.

5) The love interests in this story will involve the axis powers, the allied forces as well as some other countries >:)

That being said, we hope you like the story! It is welcome for people of all backgrounds to read and enjoy.