Chapter 3

There was a knock on the bathroom door. India rushed out of the shower, and put her formal bandhgala outfit on in record time.

"Are you ready, my sunflower?" Ivan spoke from the other side in his thick accent.

She gritted her teeth at the sound of his voice. Oh, how she had grown to loathe this man in the past 22 hours that she had been stuck with him in this metal tube. Still, she managed a simple response.

"I'm done." She announced, throwing open the door to be greeted with that infuriating smile.

"Very good. Come, it is time to land." Without another word, he took her hand, and she let him. She'd be free from his grip soon enough anyway.

They landed smoothly, and once again, Lithuania drove them from the airstrip to the designated conference center. It was a grand, imposing building of white stone, with various flags representing the G8 members. Y/N did a double take upon seeing the Indian flag.

"I called in advance to tell them you'd be joining us. Nobody had anything against it." Ivan explained.

India resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Of course nobody would go against intimidating Russia, still, she knew his words were true. She had good relations with the G8 and while it certainly wasn't typical for a non-G8 member to show up at a conference, she knew the others wouldn't mind awfully.

"You remember our deal, da?" Ivan spoke once more, as they navigated the corridors of the conference center.

She sighed, "I won't be asking anybody for help."

"Good... you know I keep my promises, as long as you obey deal, nobody gets hurt."

Y/N shuddered. What a psycho. She had to make sure he didn't find out about her plan. He was smart, but she was smarter. She could hide it from him with ease... she just needed to speak to America: a central point to her freedom.

They finally approached a large set of wooden double doors, in front of which stood Arthur Kirkland. The personification of England. India had never been so glad to see him before. Now she wasn't alone with this psycho Russian.

"Good to see you, we were waiting for you." Arthur greeted Ivan, before turning to India, whom he gave a polite nod.

"Hello India, Ivan told us you'd be joining today because there is something urgent that the two of you need to give a joint statement on."

Arthur looked at their interlinked hands with interest, but betrayed no other emotion as he spoke. India's captor lightly pinched her wrist. A subtle warning.

"Yes," she smiled convincingly, "I really look forward to sharing."

"Well, do come in, we should start in about 10 minutes but until then you can meet the others."

Arthur held the door open for the other two countries to enter, and he followed them in once they had. Immediately, India took in the scene before her. She was amused, but not shocked.

France was attempting to hit North Italy with a wine bottle, who was seeking help by hiding behind Germany. Romano was trying to attack France with a knife whilst shouting insults, but he was held back by a frightened looking Japan. America stood off to the side recording a video of the whole situation while laughing hysterically.

"Sorry about this..." England said, looking embarrassed.

"As expected, but isn't someone missing?" She asked.

"Everybody is here." Russia stated.

"No... she's right, Feliciano and Lovino count as one Italy." England tapped his chin in thought.