India's Profile!

Name: Y/N L/N

Physical Age: 20

Gender: Female

Birthday: 15th August

Appearance

With h/l, h/c hair, sparkly e/c eyes and s/c skin, India is regarded as absolutely beautiful. She is usually seen smiling and appearing to be at peace. 

She typically wears a long pink 'salwar' which is accompanied with a white, flower patterned 'dupatta'. With this, she usually pairs simple jewelery.

The 'military' outfit she wears is a ceremonial black bandghala outfit with black trousers. This is not an official Indian military uniform, but as her more practical one has become worn out, India chooses to wear this to conferences.

Personality and Interests

As a very old country, India is wise and intelligent due to her experience. Although she is still somewhat naive and overly trusting of others. She is shown to be empathetic, and her extroverted personality helps her to get along with most of her fellow countries. She has a bit of a superiority complex, as she still seems to be stuck in the days of Ancient India when she was the worlds richest economy. However, the colonization of India caused her to fall from being the largest economy of the ancient world to a developing country, this realization made her envious of other countries that now prosper as she once did. Her jealousy can sometimes cause her to drown herself in melancholy.

She is a lover of good food, and often playfully mocks other countries on the lack of flavor in their cuisines.

She seems to adore fashion, as when she is not busy, she is typically trying on the latest trends in her country. She enjoys switching up from her pink salwar once in a while.

India has a great love of animals. She has a petting zoo within her palace home, and a forest surrounding it. At times, she can be seen with her pet, an Indian peafowl named 'Pari'.

Overall, she is an optimistic and sociable character although she can sometimes be seen as a bit of a narcissist. 

Relationships

America (Alfred Jones): Although she won't outright say it, India has great respect for America and is grateful for the help he's given her. They share many international goals, so they argue over very little. They are good friends and strong allies who often visit one another.

England (Arthur Kirkland): India and England share a bit of an awkward relationship. In modern day, they are civil acquaintances and trading partners who get along well enough. However, deep down, India still holds a grudge against England for all the ways he violated her when she was colonized under the British Empire even though she acknowledges he's changed.

France (Francis Bonnefoy): India is not fond of Francis' flirtatious nature towards her, however, they are very strong allies with nearly no friction points. They have always been traditionally close and frequently visit each other.

Russia (Ivan Braginski):  The two have a bit of an ambiguous relationship but are incredibly close allies nonetheless. They both see each other as strong and valuable nations, and so, have friendly, mutually beneficial relations. Ivan scares Y/N a lot, but she relies on his trade a great deal so she says nothing of it.

China (Yao Wang): As two very old nations, they share a mutual respect for one another. In fact, in the ancient days, China and India were the best of friends. However in modern times, their relationship is strained due to border and territorial dispute. Not to mention, China has strong military ties to India's younger brother Pakistan who isn't very fond of her, so India feels threatened by him despite secretly wanting to befriend him again.

Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt): Both are very good friends, and great trading partners. India admires Germany's military power, while Germany values her discipline. Whilst Germany is sometimes hard to read, he is always comfortable and at ease with India who he trusts very much.

Japan (Kiku Honda): India and Japan like each other immensely, not just on a political level but a cultural one too. They understand each others values and respect them, creating a strong friendship based off of trust, and this is strengthened by their diplomatic and trade ties. While Japan is more introverted than India, he enjoys having intellectual conversations with her over tea for hours on end.

North Italy/South Italy (Feliciano Vargas/Lovino Vargas): Both brothers enjoy cordial relations with India and always support her in the initiatives she promotes and vice versa. Outside of geopolitical ties, Feliciano loves clinging to India for affection, a chat, and good food, which she always happily provides. Lovino, while more distant, always speaks politely to India and will not hesitate to 

Pakistan (Umar Qazi): India has a very turbulent relationship with her younger brother, despite almost never seeing him. Their relationship has been getting better, but the region of Kashmir is a friction point for both of them. Still, despite their boss' orders to hate one another, deep down, they want to be the brother and sister that can freely love each other. Yet, for now, they behave like strangers to each other.

Nepal (Nanu Tapadia): Nepal is India's beloved younger sister who shares a lot of similarities to her. Despite their playful banter, they are very close and hold immense love for each other. They will not hesitate to hurt anybody that threatens their sister.

Bhutan (Sangye): Bhutan is India's youngest sister, who has a love for her like Belarus loves Russia. While the two have very strong cultural and political ties, India hesitates to be as close to her as she is with Nepal due to her knowledge of Bhutan's strange admiration for her. Nonetheless, India loves her youngest sister, and will never hesitate to help her out.