2 | The Chateau

The group arrived at the chateau.

"Welcome to the Chateau" John B said opening his arms in a dramatic way.

"Wow, it's nice. Love the chicken coop" Charlotte laughed.

JJ looked over at Kie and they exchanged a knowing look.

They all walked over to the docks.

Jj grabbed a fishing rod and cast a line, while John B sat on the railing.

Kie walked over to Charlotte "wanna come sit on the hammocks with me?"

"God yes!" She laughed and followed Kie over to the hammocks.

The two girls laid down in the hammocks.

"God I could live in this thing" Charlotte laughed.

"You should get one" Kiara said.

"I'd love too but my mom got one of the big trees outside the house cut down. Not cool especially considering the fact that there were several birds nesting in there, but ya know who care about the birds" Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"You just became my best friend" Kie laughed "finally another person who cares about the planet"

The two girls laughed and continued talking.

After about 30 mins they decided to get out of the hammock and go see the boys on the dock.

"Alright, what's the plan boys?" Kie asked as the two girls walked over.

"I'm starving" Charlotte said.

"Yeah well there's probably an old sandwich in the fridge if your interested" JJ laughed.

"I mean I was thinking more like a pizza?" She laughed.

"Oh I could demolish a pizza right now" John B said.

"Yeah same" Kie said.

"Okay what do we want? Cheese? Pepperoni?" Charlotte asked.

The group ordered two pizzas and hung out by the water until it got there.

They all sat in the patio area of the Chateau.

The four of them sat eating pizza while talking.

"Oh my god, this is so good" JJ said with his mouth full.

"Ew J close your mouth" Kie laughed throwing something at him.

The group laughed.

"JB pass me another slice" Charlotte asked sitting on the arm of his chair.

He leaned over and grabbed a slice putting it on a napkin and handing it to her.

"Thank youuuu"

The group kept talking till they heard the front door of the chateau open and someone walk into the house.

"Who's that?" Charlotte asked.

"Probably Pope" John B said.