5 | Boat Rides and Swims

The group was on the HMS Pogue, heading to go get Kie.

Pope and JJ were at the front of the boat arguing about something trivial while John B and Charlotte sat beside each other at the back of the boat.

"Mind if after we pickup Kie, we stop by my house, just so I can change?" Charlotte said.

"Oh I don't know, I kinda like it" He winked.

"Oh I bet you do" she smiled "but it's hot as hell, and I need a swimsuit" she laughed and shoved him a bit.

She stood and walked over to the boys at the front.

They pulled up to Kiara's dock, she was already standing there waiting for them, as Charlotte sent her a text a few minutes before.

"Well hello my favourite person" Charlotte said as Kie stepped onto the boat.

John B and JJ both shouted "hey" while Pope laughed.

The group continued on their way to Charlottes house.

"Alright lemme get changed and then I'll be right back" she smiled stepping onto the dock.

"I was wondering why you were dressed like that" Kie laughed.

"I'll explain after" Charlotte said running down the dock towards the house.

She walked into the back door.

"Charlotte? Is that you?" Her mom shouted.

"Ya! Just changing before going out again!" She said walking into her room.

She grabbed a red two piece bikini and put it on before throwing on a sundress, grabbing her towel and running back out of the house.

"Bye mom! love you!"

She was already out the door when her mom responded.

She hopped back on the boat and sat beside John B.

"Alright everyone let's get moving" JJ shouted.

The group chatted for a bit while John be found a section of the water that they could swim in.

"Oh god it's so hot, don't think you will get me out of this water" Charlotte said.

"I know, it's so hot. Thank god we picked today. I think we're supposed to have a hugeeee storm tomorrow" Kie said.

"Well then let's get our swim on" JJ laughed before jumping in.

Kie and Pope following in.

Charlotte took off her sun dress and looked over at John B who was staring at her already.

She jumped off the boat and landed in the water.

"You coming JB?" She smiled after coming back up to the surface.

"Hell yes" he took off the button up he had on.

"OW OWWW YESSSSS!" Charlotte shouted as he pulled it off.

"YEAHHHH!" JJ joined in laughing.

John B jumped off the boat doing a cannon ball and splashing everyone.

"Oh you're dead meat" Kie laughed shoving his head back under after he resurfaced laughing.

"Get him!" JJ said helping Kie grab him.

The three wrestled around in the water for a few minutes while Pope and Charlotte laughed.

"Bet you don't see lots of this on the Kook side" he laughed.