Chapter 22

LONDIWE.

“ Why are you here MaZiqubu? I thought I gave you time off.”, Kwanele says approaching me.

“ Yhea,yhea I know but I'm fine now and I'm ready to go back to work.” , I reassure him . He let's let's out a simple “ mhh”, and takes my bag from me as we enter the building.

We reach our floor and we enter the office. He leads me to his chair and I sit as instructed. He turns the chair and stands behind me so I face the beautiful view.

“ Are you sure you're okay? Do you wanna talk about it, the last time you were here I ..”, his voice is laced with concern,it's hard to miss.

I cut him off -“ Thanks for caring but I'm fine Kwanele.”

“ Londiwe,when you hurt,I hurt so please.”, I turn my head to look at him. Uthini na lo?

“ What?”, I stand up from the chair.

“ Londiwe...”,  he takes my hands in his and leans on the desk with his back facing the door.  “ Londiwe I mean it, I don't like seeing you hurt, I care for you deeply.”

I pull my hands back “ I- I can't do this with you Kwanele,I've just got my heart broken and you've recently got your divorce finalised , I can't. ” , what the fuck ? Are the gods testing me ? ,

“ Ngizokuphatha kahle MaZiqubu, I'm not them, please trust me.”, his eyes beg.

“ Cha,it's too soon ,I'm sorry Kwanele I-”, and just like that our conversation or rather his confession gets  cut by the door opening.

We both snap and turn our attention to the door.

“ I - I'm so sorry sir,I'll come back some other time.”, Precious says and hurriedly shuts the door closed.  Great,just great, now the whole building's gonna gossip about me sleeping with the boss.

“ MaZiqubu, ngicela ungishade, ngicela ube ngumkami and make my father's house a home .”

Is this man mad? , “ Is this some kind of joke? Kwanele did you not see Precious? Lord they are going to say I'm a slut.”, I say pacing up and down.

He stands from the desk. “ Londiwe, I do not care about what other people think mina ngifuna wena. Ngiyakucela ntokazi.”, oh those eyes , those beautiful eyes.

I go sit on the office couch and he follows. I'm defeated honestly. “ Can I have some time to think about this at least?” , his eyes twinkle.

“ Of course MaZiqubu, I'm a patient man but my uncle's aren't. ”, here we go again.

“ Yeah, let's get to work Kwanele.” , I rise from the chair and we put our professional faces up as if he didn't just confess his undying love for me and ask me to marry him . 

Kwanele and I work for sometime while exchanging glances at each other. It's lunch time now.

“ pizza?”, he asks after some time.

“ No, I feel like dunked wings and a chicken wrap today.”, I respond and he nods. He takes his phone and orders in. I put my MacBook aside and he follows in suite, putting his paperwork on the side too.

“ I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable and I'll sort out the Precious issue”

“ The Precious issue?”, I laugh and he just smiles. “ No, forget it , I think I can handle her.”, I assure him.

“ but if she becomes a pest tell me , okay?” , I nod my head yes and we sit in a comfortable silence. My brain can't help but wonder how Qhawe is doing with his baby mama drama and if he thinks about us like I have this past week.

“MaZiqubu,you're thinking about him aren't you?”, Kwanele says pulling me back to reality.

“  I'm still not over him Kwanele. I can't be with you while I still think of him and cry over him, that would be unfair.”

“ I understand but the heart wants what it wants Londiwe and mine wants you.”, he gets up from his chair and kneels before me. “ Please let me.”, those eyes again!!

He gets up and I also stand. He makes me face him with his two fingers on my chin. I can feel his warm breath on my face,that's how close we are at this point.  “May I?”, he asks and I nod my head.

He kisses me so delicately but so passionately ,like he's trying to find my bare soul with this tongue . “Kwanele”, I say his name under my breath. “ shhh, let me in.”, his voice is now husky, I swear I'm wetter than an ocean down there .
“You good?”, he asks looking into my eyes .
“Yes ”
Kwanele holds me by my waist and kisses me again and this time hungrily, I respond with the same energy as him . He unbuttons my shirt and I unbutton his. Clothes lying on the floor .

“ Kwanele!”, I gasp and he lifts me and carries me to the couch. , “I got you.”

Never have I ever pictured myself having sex-
No scratch that, making love in the office.

Kwanele goes down on me , his lips leaving soft wet kisses on my bare thighs until he reaches the gates of nirvana,I can't help but let out a soft moan.

KWANELE

she lets out a moan and God that drives me crazy. This right here is all I need , I feel content between her thighs,my haven . 

“ If you want me stop say so ,uyezwa sthandwa sam.” , she moans a yes . Music to my ear.

I plant wet kisses on her cleanly shaved honeypot and separate her thighs, making myself comfortable . My tongue is met by her wet folds and I do my magic like the magician that I am. Her body shifts making me lose my rhythm,I grab her beautiful thighs so she won't move more. Her screams and moans fill the room . Thank the gods for these soundproof walls.
Her back arches and her hips meet the rhythm of my tongue, we move in sync.
She pushes my head deeper into my sanctuary and I oblige,giving her what she wants, giving her my all, all that pleasure. Her body starts trembling, her thighs start shaking,just the reaction I was going for...

I lift my head up to look at her eyes with her juices all over my beard . I lick my lips seductively and her face flushed. 

LONDIWE.

“ Let me sthandwa sami.”, His beautiful eyes twinkle as he say those words. He gets up from the couch and turns his back on me. What the fuck?

“Kwanele?”, I shout at him , how can he? How can he leave me hanging like that right after he's shown me just how much of a God he is.

“ The food is almost here.”, he goes to pick up his briefs. I can't help but stare at his chocolate smooth skin and firm butt. His broad shoulders and beautiful head that was between my thighs just minutes ago .

“ You've got to be kidding me Kwanele!”

“ Don't shout phela sthandwa sami, we still have a lifetime together.”, he puts on his shirt after putting on this pants and buttons it.