New Friend?! |2|

"Ammmmaaaaa, I am going out," Mareesha screams, entering her house.

"Oh god, who took admission for you in college? You should attend elementary school. Doesn't even know what to tell when you enter the house. " Eshit slightly gave a jab at her head.

"Idiot, did you forget the shinchan line" Mareesha punched the edhas on the head and said, rubbing her head.

"Uffffhh, when will you two monkeys grow up? Eshika said, watching her kids fighting in the hall.

"Leave it, mom, you know what happened today" Mareesha's words were interrupted by Eshit.

"Today you rocked my princess. You showed the reality of Sathyabhama Mata, everyone in your college calling your team "the best team ever". Eshit said, proudly pating Mareesha back.

Mareesha's phone rings,

"Oh, amma, my friend is calling to discuss it".

"Who Avyanna" Eshit gives a questioning look to Mareesha.

"Yes OK, let me talk with her".

"Mareesha I discovered something fascinating about Satyabhama Mata," Ayanna exclaimed joyfully on the call.

"Please share it with me quickly," Mareesha also exclaimed eagerly.

"Take a deep breath and be patient, let's discuss it tomorrow," Avyanna suggested, causing Mareesha to make a disappointed face.

"How long will it take?" Mareesha asked with a hint of annoyance, as she anxiously waited for Avyanna.

"Hi, I'm so sorry for being late," Avyanna gasped, out of breath from running.

"Dolt, just tell me now," Mareesha playfully hits Avyanna.

"Oh, I apologize, please forgive me, now listen to what I've discovered."
Both of them excitedly opened Gopala Champu.

Deva-ksma-pati-sac-chala-pujita-

Deva-ksmaruha-hrti-vanchacita

"O Lord who was then worshipped by th Devatas and the Brahmanas,

O Lord who then desired to take the parijata tree from the Devatas".

After reading, they closed the book.

"Wow, this discovery is enough to showcase Satyabhama's excellence," they both exclaimed ecstatically.

"Why are you both shouting like that?" the teacher scolded.

"We're sorry, ma'am," Avyanna and Mareesha apologized.

Avyanna and Mareesha gathered a group of people around them, as everyone bombarded them with questions.

"Just relax, everyone," Avyanna said calmly.

"Hey, you mentioned Satyabhama, but she felt jealous and covetous. That's why Lord Krishna had to bring the parijata tree," the crowd inquired, gesturing with curiosity.

"Wait who the hell said you all my mata was envious and sadist type.where it is mentioned I am curious to know"? Mareesha asked loosing her control. And Avyanna was trying to control Mareesha.

"In the ntr movie, they portrayed it and our granny used to talk about it in folklores," the students replied confidently.

"Ah, movies! Why do you all put so much faith in what movies depict?" Mareesha exclaimed, feeling her frustration mount.

"What do you mean? Movies show us reality," the crowd retorted.

"So you all blindly believe whatever a foolish person says?"

"Listen, in reality, there is nowhere it is written or mentioned that Mata Satyabhama was jealous," Avyanna calmly stated.

"With all their desires fulfilled by Lord Narayana, these women did not harbor any jealousy towards each other, even though their minds and eyes were captivated by the same one."

Harivamsa 2-88-20

Chitra spoke up, shocking everyone and leaving Mareesha and Avyanna amused.

"But Narada Muni was able to create precedents, right?" a few sarcastically chimed in.

Yadhavbudhayam mentions:

Despite the challenges, Narada's endeavors to incite discord among his wives were futile, as their unbreakable bond remained unwavering. How could Satya amma possibly feel envious of her own self? After all, the souls of Sri Krishna's wives are interconnected; they are one and the same, like Sita.

"I hope that clears up your misunderstandings now," Chitra stated, presenting the facts.

Suddenly, the bell rang, and Mareesha and Avyanna hurried off.

Heyyyy wait wait what is your good name? Mareesha asked, running behind Chitra.

"Hi myself Chitra" she replied.

"Are you a Satyabhama devotee?" Avyanna asked.

"No, I am a devotee of Jambavati mata" Chitra grins.

"That's great. Shall we be friends? And which subject did you take?" Mareesha and Avyanna asked together.

"Yeah, we can be friends and I am an arts student. If you don't mind, can you show me the classroom?

"That's great we three can sit together and enjoy ourselves. We are also arts students.

The enD

Hey guys, I hope you all liked this chapter

Sorry for the short chapter, this version of the parijata leela was brief. The next chapter is going to be a detailed one by then. Don't forget vote, comment and share