Parijat Leela |7|

Flashback

Hi guys" Avyanna said, entering the house of Mareesha

"Hi avyanna" eshit replied.

"Come, avyu" mareesha said.

"What are you doing, eesha?" Avyanna asked, entering the house.

"Nothing, I was playing with this duffer" Mareesha pointed towards her brother.

"You, duffer" eshit slightly taps Mareesha's head.

"No, you dolt" Mareesha also did what her brother did.

"No, you are oaf"Eshit said.

"No, you" Mareesha was about to say, but was interrupted by avyanna.

"Stop it guys, you are both dunderheads, okay now leave it", Avyanna declared.

"What did you say?" Both Eshit and Mareesha shouted.

"What? What, I just said what you both said to each other, that's right" Avyanna crossed her arms.

"How dare you call my brother a nincompoop?" Mareesha raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, how dare you call my Maru an imbecile?" Eshit also raised his eyebrows.

"Guys, you both only call each other ignoramus, now what happened?" Avyanna gave a look ignoring what happened with an amused face.

"We can both call each other dunce, but how can you call my brother ha?"

We can both call each other dunce, but how can you call my sister ha?" Both Mareesha and Eshit said together.

"Sorry, sorry, I forgot you both are brother and sister and will team together" avyanna laughs.

"Yeah, it's okay" Mareesha and Eshit also laugh together.

"Between, why did you come, Avyanna?" Eshit asks.

"To plan against that duffer Ritik" Mareesha replied, and Avyanna nodded her head.

"Oh, okay, you both carry on" eshit said.

"Brother listen to me" Mareesha stops her brother.

"Yeah what happened now?" Eshit replied.

"Eshit Brother, please do something" Mareesha said.

"Yeah Brother" Avyanna also said.

"Brother?" Mareesha roared.

"Yeah, what happened? Why are you shouting? I didn't call myself your brother's lover to scream, I just called him brother" avyanna was bewildered to see mareesha roaring.

"That's what, even if you call my brother your lover, I won't care but calling him brother is not at all acceptable, he is only my brother, understood. You already have a brother, then why are you behind my brother?" Mareesha huffed, causing Eshit and Avyanna to guffaw.

"Why are you both laughing? Here I am annoyed and you both are laughing as if I am telling you both any jest" Mareesha chided her friend and brother.

"Then what should we do?" Eshit laughs.

"I am seeing a possessive sister for the first time in my whole life. I thought only girlfriends were jealous, but you proved me wrong, possessive sister" avyanna gives a cheeky smile and chortles.