Reality of Krishna's wives |6|

Everyone leaves Mareesha's house one by one, after getting full entertainment and Mareesha's granny thought to call Mihit, informing him of the wrong information.

"Wow Eshika what a great manners you gave to your kids, it would have been better if this girl was abortion instead of giving birth to this fucking bitch, you are burden of our family" granny insulted Mareesha like anything and just then Eshika slapped granny. Stunning eshit Mareesha and aunt.

"I tolerated everything silently your torture back bitching everything but today you crossed the limits. My daughter isn't any burden instead she is the Lakshmi of this house, how shameless you are to think a woman will lust over their own son. Do you really treat my husband like that? That's why you always try to get a chance to gain attention, isn't it?" Eshika mocked.

Granny raised her hand on Eshika only to be stopped by Eshika.

"Don't you dare to raise your hand or else I will cut your hand" Eshika shouts, throwing granny's hand from her grip.

"You bitch," granny taunts.

"I am going to call my son and will tell him what rubbish his wife and kids are speaking and how shameless they are" granny warns, but there is no effect on Mareesha eshit and eshika. Eshika walked towards her room.

In the call,

"Mother, I am busy. I will call you later" Mihit was about to cut the call from the other side.

"Nice your work is more important than your mother's" granny started her fake sobs.

"Now what happened, that you are crying" Mihit stopped working, keeping his whole concentration on the phone call.

"What more should happen now, ha? Today your daughter crossed her limits. She is saying, I see you the way I see your father it seems" Granny cuts the call, not listening to anything. Mihit sighs and runs from there towards the parking area.

On the other hand,

Granny walks towards eshika angrily.

"Eshika this is what you taught to your kids? Just to insult their granny in front of everyone? Granny roars at Eshika and raises her hand on mareesha just to be stopped by eshit.

"And you granny, how shameless you are, when Mareesha said those things you all got angry. Then imagine what Mareesha has felt when you said the father of this universe is having shameless afair with his own mother", eshit pointed out his granny.

Shut up Eshit, how dare you to insult my mother", Mihit, roars, who was entering the house.

"And how did your mother dare to insult my mother?" Eshit questioned back.

"Can anyone explain what happened here?" Mihit asked in disbelief, seeing his son raising his voice against him.

Eshit explained everything,

"How can you do that, mother?" Mihit asked his mother.

"Mihu, you don't believe your own mother? Wow, your wife brainwashed you nicely. " Granny wipes her fake tears.

"Enough of your drama, mother have some shame," mihit spoke out.

Granny and paternal aunt left the house because Mihit asked them indirectly to leave.

Suddenly, they hear sobs of mareesha.

"Maru, why are you crying darling? It's not your fault. Don't cry." Eshika tried to calm mareesha,

"Amma, how can she say that? That too, my own granny. " Mareesha sobs turned into cries. Eshika eshit ran and hugged Mareesha tightly. For some time, she cried.