Something different

One of my friends told me to write Lumity smut, even tho they're 18 now I still don't feel comfortable writing it, but I'll write some heated kissing.... Anyway they're both 18 in this one.

Luz was sitting in her room read her book when Hooty busted in threw the window, "ahh! Hooty don't do that!" Luz said swatting him away "sorry, but you have a gueeesttt" Luz was confused "but I didn't invite anyone over.." Luz got up and walk towards the front door.

She opened the door and much to her surprise it was Amity, "oh hey sweet potato, what's up" Luz opened the door wider so she could see her better "nothing I just wanted to see if you where busy?"

"Oh no not at all why?" Luz said she stepped out the door, she closed it behind her. "Do you wanna come to my house for a bit?" Amity asked "sure, just let me get string bean."

Luz ran up stairs and grabbed stringbean from her corner, then ran back down "ok got her, let's go"

~•~•~•~•~•~one short flight later~•~•~•~•~•~

Amity's POV:

I took her hand a brought her to my room I was feeling confident that day and wanted to play a bold move.

"So what did you want to do? Read books or watch movies?" Luz asked  "actually" I stepped closer "I wanted to try something different...." I moved a bit closer "what'd you mean by that?" Once a stepped closer Luz understood what I meant.

I kisser her and she kissed me back.

Luz's POV: We kissed, not just once but a lot of time and each one just as passionate as the last. We stopped for a moment to catch our breath, "your a good kisser" I smirked, she blushed hard and kissed me again this one was a bit more rough and she bit my lip a bit.

"Oh so that's how you wanna play" I said flirty. I backed her up into a wall and pinned her arms up, she kept a straight face but I could tell her heart was racing. I wasn't planning on doing much more then this.

I placed gentle kisses on her neck and face which sent shivers down her spine, I stopped for a second to catch my breath, she took advantage of this and escape from my grasp and then pinned me to the wall I blushed "what are you doing" she smirked "Can't let you have all the fun human" she smirked

She kissed down my neck this sent chills down my spine she kissed a friend little more passionately. I let a soft moan slip my lips but she didn't care she kept kissing me.  

Amity turned me around and softly pushed me on the bed I looked at her as she smirked, she sat on my lower stomach and leaned into kiss me again. I slightly bite her lip as she pulls away, she slides her hands under my shirt and keeps them there for a moment.

I feel like it would've gone farther if I had let it but we where broken apart by the sound of a knock on her door. She sat up she topped me and we stared into each others eyes for a moment before she spoke "I'm not done with you"then she got up to answer the door.

My slight blush turned into a deep shade of pink I was still slightly panting to. 

Eventually, we went downstairs to eat dinner then when we came back up to her room we where both immensely tried so we sat in her bed and cuddled, she had her head on my chest listening to my heart beat as a stroke her hair back behind her ear, 'titan I love this girl' I thought as she laid there half asleep after that we both ending up sleeping comfortably in each others arms, never wanting to leave.

AHHHHHHHHHH oh my lord I love these two soooo much anyways have a good day/evening/night <3

Words: 680