What if? Pt. 1

What if Hunter was there when Luz 'died'?

The collector flew up to Belos "No, what's he doing?" Luz asked

"I get it now you just need some forgiveness and kindness." We all stood in shock, "Luz, look! We can all be buddies now!" The collector shouted, Belos had other plans though. He charged up a fire blast and was about to hit the collector.

"COLLECTOR!" Luz yelled hopping on stringbean "NO" king yelled
"LUZ" I screamed
There was a big explosion when the smoke cleared we could see the collector and Luz hovering over the ground.

"But I thought I was doing the right thing?" The collector said Luz looked at him
"No, no you did good collector, this is a little more complicated"
I could tell by her voice something was wrong and I started to get worried
"Don't worry, I think it, missed, me,..."
This is when I really started to panic her fingers had the decaying stuff on it (idk what to call it) it started to spread from her finger tips to the rest of her body she started to panic her self.

"Luz, what's happening?" The collector realized something was wrong.
"Eda, king, looks like we're going to be split up
again I feel like I should be used to this feeling by now but, I still don't know what to say." The decay stuff reached her face and now her whole body was engulfed in it.

She slowly got smaller and smaller then there was a big explosion and then she was gone... I felt tears streaming down my face and I fell to the floor. My sister, no my best friend was gone and I didn't do a single thing to save her.

The collector slowly made his way back to the ground, stringbean had turned back into the staff and fell to the floor, "where'd she go?" He asked looking back at us.

King and Eda where in just as much shock as me
"Luz? Luz? You woo your can come out now, Well it's ok, she just broke so I'll fix her." A part of me hoped that when he snapped his finger it would've brought her back but it didn't happen.

"WHAT? WHY ISNT IT WORKING?!" He started to get frustrated "the archivist aren't here they could've taken her" he grabbed her hat, part of me wanted to snatch it out of his hands, he didn't deserve to hold her hat, he was part of the reason she was gone, but the other part reminded me that he's just a kid and she was just Luz she was gonna do anything and everything to make sure everyone was ok, so she probably would've gotten hurt one way or another.

Belos went to fire another shot but King when feral his eye glowed blue and he made a forcefield around the collector, he growled at Belos and the collector walked over to me and Eda.

"Owl lady you know where Luz is, right?"
"Back up kid I don't know if I can control my self" all of the sudden Eda turned into this really big version of the owl beast with six wings and red glowing eyes and she went to help King fight off Belos.

The collector backed up a bit and tripped over stringbean, he let go of the orb he had grabbed before Luz completely disappeared I stopped sobbing for a moment to watch it fly up "she's really gone, isn't she?" He looked at me, I curled up into a ball and rest against the brick pillar next to us.

"Yeah, kid....she is" my voice cracked as I said those words. I couldn't believe she was really gone, my first real friend, my first best friend, and my sister, all gone.

Sorry this one is so short it's like 2am as I'm writing this so I'm tried so lmk if I should make a part two or with other people anyways have a great day/morning/ night <3

Words: 672